Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

They did him a favor really. He gets to stop wasting his time and move on from that ***, who will be **** shamed endlessly.

Yeah you're right but dude is probably in his feels right now and he's not looking at it that way.

He's going to have women issues after that though :smh:

What you said is so true man I tell dudes all the time let that B be.

If she want to act a mess let her and stop putting your all into her like that now and just continue to have protected sex with her until she cuts you off and keep them on the team while you go and do better for yourself.

Never works out that way, but everyone has to learn the hard way.

Good thing I didn't quote the pic.

Original post reported.

^Yo can somebody explain the origin of that pic to me? I must've missed that. The dude on the phone looking like a black republican

Last edited:
she may or may not be under 18... but we know for sure she on 12

Last edited:
^Yo can somebody explain the origin of that pic to me? I must've missed that. The dude on the phone looking like a black republican

I believe ol dude with the phone was among the SUPPORTERS for Cop Darren Wilson, at a pro-police rally

Which is precisely why he looks like a black republican

Last edited:

I believe ol dude with the phone was among the SUPPORTERS for Cop Darren Wilson, at a pro-police rally

Which is precisely why he looks like a black republican

I think hes a Darren Wilson supporter... Not 100% on that though.

40 people at the wilson rally & he was theee only blk person there
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom