Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

topps did fif dirty :lol:

Lost it when she asked what the hell they were doing with the fan outside, and then they pan to show it out there blowing his hair in the wind
roll.gif

lots of the women just got aggressive and tried to run people over.

just like women man... they know they're wrong as hell then get mad at YOU for pointing it out to em, and lash out at YOU for telling them theyre wrong 
roll.gif

BRUH! what type of fro is this? why he bumpin that OG omarion tho talkin bout he Speedin while parked in a driveway lol. the way his mom talked to him remind me of Kendricks parents on Good Kid Maad City. "WHERE MY DAMN DOMINOES AT?"

Last edited:
Dudes with the stickers were doing it
nthat.gif

That many people really driving on the sidewalk like it was a side access road though
sick.gif
mean.gif

When I went to Germany a few years ago we took a little trip into France... GPS took us onto a gad damn bike path. People were not amused. 
laugh.gif

We legit didn't know though, these cats were just cutting corners on a sidewalk full of people. 
mean.gif

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/04/julian-edelman-tinder-chick-apologizes-i-made-a-mistake/

The woman who snuck a picture of a sleeping Julian Edelman while in the same bed -- and then posted it on Tinder -- admits the move was a huge mistake ... and says she feels terrible about it.
The woman, Sabrina, has been under fire all day long ... and has even been blackballed from Boston nightclubs ... by people who claim she invaded Edelman's privacy in a major way.
We spoke with with Sabrina ... who tells us, "I made a mistake. I feel really bad about it."
"He passed out and I was bored I guess. I was drunk ... and I made a mistake and I feel terrible about it."
Sabrina also says she doubts the nightclub ban in Boston will hold up -- "I’ve definitely gotten my fair share of clubbing in Boston – and I have friends who work there who say I’m still welcome. I don’t know if I’ll go out anytime soon – but that’s MY choice."
She adds, "Some of the players were texting me that they were really disappointed. I obviously made a mistake and I can’t take it back."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/04/julian-edelman-tinder-chick-apologizes-i-made-a-mistake/#ixzz3Qu86s000

edel.0.gif

i hate this new age where houghs are winning because they slept with someone famous. she really felt proud that she got f***ed by someone famous and was so stupid, she thought the world would be happy for her? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom