Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bruh that Turbo wig is mad funny lookin on Dave Chappelle.  
laugh.gif

nah think that was from season 1 or 2 not a lost episode. and weren't there only like 3?
you might be right. its been near a decade since ive seen any of those. watching the reruns today is ruining the memory of it. the show isnt holding up well over all these years. 

I'm sorry but that **** looks fake as **** .... Dude probably slip and just od oneverything else ...

Yeah I thought is was fake too but was like meh whatever.

how ice cream is made in Thailand ....

pretty cool :smokin

Looks dope... I like watching youtube video's of how things are done overseas.

Was watching one with how they feel a coconut without wasting anything and also dude slicing up pineapples with extreme skill.

http://controversialtimes.com/news/...d-poster-on-facebook-cries-when-hes-arrested/
[h2]Fugitive Comments on His Own Wanted Poster on Facebook, Cries When He’s Arrested[/h2]
By Reagan Wilson on March 4, 2015

marcum-640x336.jpg

Tip – If you’re “on the lam” you probably don’t want to taunt your local sheriff’s office on Facebook when they post a “Wanted Poster” status about you.

However, that’s exactly what wanted fugitive Andrew Marcum did.

The Butler County, Ohio Sheriff’s Office posted the following status earlier this week.

Imagine their surprise when one of the commenters turned out to be Marcum himself.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-04-at-1.49.18-AM.png

The sheriff fired back, posting the following on his Twitter page:

"Hey Andrew Marcum we've got your room ready..."

The sheriff did eventually get his man and Marcum wasn’t so cocky when he was arrested a day later as you can see from his most recent mugshot at the top of this article.

there i go getting distracted by the dame dash sway interview and forgot to submit this post.. even edited the pics to keep the suspense up for yall..

still repped the dude above who beat me to the post. lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom