Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

LtFPE2Z.gif

That video events and situation probably staged/fake, but looking at dude facial expressions is pretty funny.

the thing is, why would you even care? N if she does have his digits or email why not contact him instead of putting him on blast.

But it is what it is .... If she was just a regular Joe, I would give it a pass.
See this is what bothers me. Because she's a celebrity she can't say what a regular person would say? Why not? Who cares lol

See this is what bothers me. Because she's a celebrity she can't say what a regular person would say? Why not? Who cares lol
i think its more about the arrogance of her thinking she can try to call somebody out like Benballer (someone who knows sneakers) on something that she knows nothing about. thats what i thought when read it

Fans have already bought tickets for a Drake show in Houston that’s never going to happen, ABC13 reports. Drizzy was billed as performing at the

Arena Theatre May 13, but it turns out the show isn’t legit, and the venue—and a handful of others around the U.S.—may have been scammed by a

fake promoter pushing a fake tour. The Arena is offering refunds to fans who shelled out for pre-sale tickets, and Drake‘s spokesperson is asking

anyone who fell for the scam to let the authorities know: “Drake has never been scheduled to appear at the Arena Theatre venue. When we learned of

this situation we immediately encouraged the venue and promoter to contact law enforcement to initiate an investigation. We are horrified that someone

would use Drake’s name to take advantage of his fans. For any individuals who may have fallen victim to this, please contact your local authorities.”

The venue says it’s working with Drake’s people at OVO Sound to try to get a legitimate concert on the calendar, and people who purchase the pre-sale

tickets for the fake show will get first priority. (People who bought the tickets secondhand on Craigslist might just be out of luck.)

http://ht.ly/JZqau

Back
Top Bottom