Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not trying to defend her but the first post didn't say they were customs. I think he edited it after she said they were fake. This is the original post

He just says they're the "black boosts" so I guess she assumed they were fake
laugh.gif
Ben edited the comment after Kim posted to make it look like he said "customs" to make himself look better. He was originally calling them "black boosts," I thought they were special editions, not customs, when he initially posted them myself. Another case where he was trying to build hype around himself for some exclusivity that doesn't exist to build upon his e-fame. Kim isn't in the wrong for calling that out. Funny thing is he has said in the past that "he and Kim are really close" and "connected" lol. 

I'm a personal trainer and have slowly decreased use of the leg press over the years because it's so much less functional than a lot of other things I can do with myself or my clients.

I used to use it a lot. It was always a kind of fool-proof way to train someone through mostly full range of motion in their squat pattern even if they didn't have the mobility or stability to do squats or lunges.

That video makes me never want to go near a leg press again. It doesn't even make sense, it didn't look like she was struggling on the first couple reps.

Back
Top Bottom