Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

B_xTK_UWEAAL3MS.png

Police: Woman accused of romancing, robbing men to turn herself in

BAL HARBOUR, Fla. (WSVN) -- A woman accused of romancing men and then robbing them while they sleep, has agreed to turn herself in to police.
According to Bal Harbour Police, on Sep. 13, 2014, at about 2:13 a.m., the suspect went home with a man she met at the Fountainbleu Hotel in Miami Beach. After she left the man's residence, he noticed that his Rolex watch, Gucci shoes and $2,000 in cash were missing.
The suspect is 24-year-old Alexandria Layce Martinez-Davis, who was identified back in February. Surveillance video showed her entering an elevator wearing the victim's shoes, and casually exiting the building.
According to officials, Martinez-Davis is accused of committing similar crimes in Florida, Nevada and New Jersey. She was arrested in Miami Beach back in November, for going home with a man she met at a club and then taking off with several of his watches.
Authorities said their biggest challenge will be getting other victims to come forward. The victims are believed to be in relationships, or prominent members of the community.
"The importance of finding this lady, is the fact that we feel other individuals may have fallen victim to her and perhaps were reluctant in coming forward or contacting the police," said Bal Harbour Police Capt. Miguel De La Rosa. "Furthermore the fact of the matter is she did steal a sizable amount of money in cash from this individual."
Police said it is possible that Martinez-Davis fled to California, but after 7News aired the story revealing her identity, her attorney called and said she would turn herself in sometime next week.

laugh.gif

overdoin it

"overdoin it" trademarked. let the records show it is now a thing. someone can be not doing it, doing it, and overdoin it. 

this video is wilin. "i feel free from Pharrell Williams and Robin Thickes chains, and what they tried to keep on us" B**** IF YOU DONT CUT THAT OUT! She got the acting skills of a 4 year old when their mom asks "did you take the cookies from the cookie jar?" disrespectfully exaggerating. way to take advantage of the system and set a DANGEROUS precedent in music and copyright law. b**** 
Police: Woman accused of romancing, robbing men to turn herself in

BAL HARBOUR, Fla. (WSVN) -- A woman accused of romancing men and then robbing them while they sleep, has agreed to turn herself in to police.
According to Bal Harbour Police, on Sep. 13, 2014, at about 2:13 a.m., the suspect went home with a man she met at the Fountainbleu Hotel in Miami Beach. After she left the man's residence, he noticed that his Rolex watch, Gucci shoes and $2,000 in cash were missing.
The suspect is 24-year-old Alexandria Layce Martinez-Davis, who was identified back in February. Surveillance video showed her entering an elevator wearing the victim's shoes, and casually exiting the building.
According to officials, Martinez-Davis is accused of committing similar crimes in Florida, Nevada and New Jersey. She was arrested in Miami Beach back in November, for going home with a man she met at a club and then taking off with several of his watches.
Authorities said their biggest challenge will be getting other victims to come forward. The victims are believed to be in relationships, or prominent members of the community.
"The importance of finding this lady, is the fact that we feel other individuals may have fallen victim to her and perhaps were reluctant in coming forward or contacting the police," said Bal Harbour Police Capt. Miguel De La Rosa. "Furthermore the fact of the matter is she did steal a sizable amount of money in cash from this individual."
Police said it is possible that Martinez-Davis fled to California, but after 7News aired the story revealing her identity, her attorney called and said she would turn herself in sometime next week.
dudes broke the rules and brought s*** to where they sleep. you NEVER bring a new chick to you crib. cmon man! she a average spnish chick at that! now they ashamed to come forward. personally, no chick coming to my crib if we dont have years under our belt of friendship. and if im banking like that, she wont know about it till MUCH later

"overdoin it" trademarked. let the records show it is now a thing. someone can be not doing it, doing it, and overdoin it. 

this video is wilin. "i feel free from Pharrell Williams and Robin Thickes chains, and what they tried to keep on us" B**** IF YOU DONT CUT THAT OUT! She got the acting skills of a 4 year old when their mom asks "did you take the cookies from the cookie jar?" disrespectfully exaggerating. way to take advantage of the system and set a DANGEROUS precedent in music and copyright law. b**** 
U mad? Can't knock the hustle. 
pimp.gif
 Shawty got paid and I couldn't be happier for her. Do your thang.

U mad? Can't knock the hustle. 
pimp.gif
 Shawty got paid and I couldn't be happier for her. Do your thang.
I'm not even a fan of Blurred Lines or Pharrell/Robin, but there are not enough direct similarities between that song and Marvin's for her to collect. At most, you can say it was "inspired" by Marvin's, but nothing was directly influenced or borrowed from the song. As a musician, this is scary, we aren't allowed to be inspired by other people's music when creating our own? 

I'm not even a fan of Blurred Lines or Pharrell/Robin, but there are not enough direct similarities between that song and Marvin's for her to collect. At most, you can say it was "inspired" by Marvin's, but nothing was directly influenced or borrowed from the song. As a musician, this is scary, we aren't allowed to be inspired by other people's music when creating our own? 

I have to disagree with you on the lack of similarities. When I first heard that song I thought of Marvin Gaye only to be dissapointed to hear Robin Thicke. Wasnt there a back story where he was nasty to the family when they initially confronted him about it?

Back
Top Bottom