Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It's crazy that people haven't caught on to this smh

Some of my pet peeves when it comes to photography (I'm not a photog myself but I have a real admiration for it)

Taking pictures with sun/light behind you (unless you're creating a silhouette effect with a dark figure)

People who STILL record videos vertically [emoji]128559[/emoji], I always want to ask them "do you watch tv/movies vertically?"

When you take your time taking nice pictures of people, and when they take them of you they haven't learned a damn thing
laugh.gif
too much head room, the picture is tilted, blurry, etc

Rant over
I feel you on everything but...the video :lol:

I record videos vertically because, i watch the videos on my phone, not a tv screen. Right?

or just protected by the photographer, because i think most people know you not supposed to take a pic in the direction of the sun, i know theyre on a blacony and all but still
Brahhh don't be that guy that ruins the joke lol I thought it was pretty funny

Wildin or doin it? :lol:

TORONTO — For Toronto police, the message is clear: Don’t be a dummy.

Police charged a man Wednesday for illegally driving in an HOV lane after he was caught using mannequins to create the illusion he had the three passengers required to use the lanes. The man, who police did not name, was fined $85 for the offence.

Staff Sgt. Devin Kealey said a traffic officer was driving in a lane next to the HOV lanes and heading eastbound on the Gardiner Expressway, just east of Kipling Avenue. The officer noticed the front passenger, travelling in a Dodge pick-up truck that was passing him on the marked HOV lane, “looked off.” When he stopped the car, the officer noticed the front and back passengers were fully-clothed female mannequins.

The city’s HOV lanes are normally open to vehicles with two or more passengers, but temporary lanes set up and enforced for the Pan Am Games require three or more drivers. A penalty of up to a $110 fine and three demerit points can be issued to those caught illegally using the lanes.

Kealey joked the mannequins’ outfits drew the attention of the traffic officer.

“The tip was the dress with the (Montreal) Expos hat on,” Kealey said.

“The golden rule is if you’re a guy, and you’re going to do this, you’ve got to get your wife to at least dress the mannequins so they don’t stand out as much.”
Kealey said the man told the traffic officer he worked in the area and had never been stopped.

“He said: ‘No one’s ever caught me. I’ve never been stopped, but I get some funny looks when I go through the drive-thru at Tim Hortons.'”

This wasn’t the first time Toronto drivers have tried to fool police with the use of mannequins. Kealey said it’s been done in the past with other HOV lanes in the city.

Last edited:
yo I laughed at 1st but naaah son someone hit my girl or fam with a car they're getting badly beaten or worse.

and that list I can understand if the woman is worth it and your getting an equal return.

I only agree with 1 1/2 things on the list

or just protected by the photographer, because i think most people know you not supposed to take a pic in the direction of the sun, i know theyre on a blacony and all but still
It's crazy that people haven't caught on to this smh

Some of my pet peeves when it comes to photography (I'm not a photog myself but I have a real admiration for it)

Taking pictures with sun/light behind you (unless you're creating a silhouette effect with a dark figure)

People who STILL record videos vertically [emoji]128559[/emoji], I always want to ask them "do you watch tv/movies vertically?"

When you take your time taking nice pictures of people, and when they take them of you they haven't learned a damn thing
laugh.gif
too much head room, the picture is tilted, blurry, etc

Rant over
man, my ex used to take the worse pics after i made her look awesome and natural at the same time

shorty would just stand with my phone and wait until i ask "did u take the dam thing already" and then snap it while im talkin smh, always catch me blinkin, **** irked me so much

dats my bae faeva (keri)

whats crazy is that kanyes og girl look like she could be keris cousin

if i was kanye i would just went back with her, amber and then kim dont got nothin on alexis

yo I laughed at 1st but naaah son someone hit my girl or fam with a car they're getting badly beaten or worse.

and that list I can understand if the woman is worth it and your getting an equal return.
I agree when none

Fam what could possibly make that an equal exchange? Any chick approach me with a list she can hit the bricks

Back
Top Bottom