Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

dont drink the koolaid. cam walked out of the conference because he was listening to another player on the other side of the wall talk **** on how they werebasically daring him to throw the football and he couldnt. so instead of sitting there getting **** on, loudly at that, he left. u can even hear it in the end of this video posted above. but other videos have been released where u CLEARLY hear dude talking that good smack and its clearly aimed directly at cam by no accident. no idea why u would hold pressers where the winner is 20 feet to the right of the loser :rofl:

Koolaid? I saw it with my own eyes. Nobody convinced me of It.

And the fact that he couldn't handle the press conference, even further proves that he throws tantrums. Regardless of who was saying what...

He even admitted that he's a sore loser. Why can't u?

Last edited:
^Really? So why can I use a fish as bait to catch another fish if that's technically cannibalism too? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
So those people using mackerel to catch mackerel at ob pier is forcing can ableism or is it just that fish take the bait so therefor your not forcing ?
Fish is a Class like Mammal or Bird
So a tuna eating a trout is one species eating a different species, like a lion eating a dear, so technically not cannibalism

I suppose it would be if a tuna ate another tuna tho

Koolaid? I saw it with my own eyes. Nobody convinced me of It.

And the fact that he couldn't handle the press conference, even further proves that he throws tantrums. Regardless of who was saying what...

He even admitted that he's a sore loser. Why can't u?
couldnt handle the press conference? he answered their last question in a detailed way, and spoke the real. he heard other dude then calmy (albeit frustrated) walked away. thats not a tantrum. thats walking away from a situation he doesnt like. the FACT that hes a sore loser is irrelevant.  so thats why i say u drinking the koolaid. media making it look like they asked a question he didnt like so he dipped. they refuse to talk about what actually happened. and call him walking away... a tantrum. u say u saw a tantrum with ur own eyes. ok. sure.

now if u said what he was doing on the sidelins in the game was a tantrum then yup! lol he spazzed like 2 or 3 times. but the presser? no way no how.

12670297_1560434007616296_7826354858186238318_n.jpg

:x :x :rofl:

This would of never happened if TGT stayed together........ Wait hold up who in the blue hell liked this pic :lol:

Last edited:
Did'nt see this yet...
roll.gif
Nothing like rolling out the new promo for Black History Month. It's real people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom