Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Kanye has dope sneakers but that's about it, he be wylin

As someone who lost his mom young...dude is definitely acting out from depression.

His mom was who kept him in line.

My mom kept the family together...when she passed...I stopped being around them and did for myself.

As someone who lost his mom young...dude is definitely acting out from depression.

His mom was who kept him in line.

My mom kept the family together...when she passed...I stopped being around them and did for myself.
yea it's definitely understandable but at some point you gotta compose yourself and start behaving like a man. Dude got kids and is sitting talking all that **** on social media, it don't look right.

Last edited:

Kanye's lost in the world right now, I guess.

I love his music and like his shoes, but he really must get together his mentality. This twitter stuff is nonsense and embarrassing.  

http://www.channel3000.com/news/Mad...-spaghetti-strainer-in-license-photo/38018804

MADISON, Wis. -
A Madison man has won the right to wear a spaghetti strainer on his head in his driver's license photo, according to a report from WTMJ-TV.
The station reports that the Department of Transportation has instructed all DMV offices to recognize colanders as religious headwear after receiving a letter from the man's lawyer.

Attorney, Derek Allen told WTMJ that his client is a Pastafarian and was denied his religious right as a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which was first established in 2005.

The religion denies it is satirical or intended to be humorous, but says it is based in science.

It describes heaven as a place with a "beer volcano" and a "stripper factory." It attributes the invention of the lawn sprinkler to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Anyone can become ordained for a $25 fee.

Pastafarians in other states, including Utah, Texas, and Massachusetts, have been allowed to wear colanders in their ID photos

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. If they were a GR or someone else's shoes, they would be sitting. The Yeezy shoe and clothing line is for sheep. Some of the ugliest **** ever.
i agree on sitting but not the ugliest part. And forget the 350s, the Jasper he did for louis are one of my grails, no way they ugly

I'm sure the adidas yeezys would sit. But the Nike yeezys? Nah they're just dope shoes and would sell out with or without kanye's name on them

Last edited:
i agree on sitting but not the ugliest part. And forget the 350s, the Jasper he did for louis are one of my grails, no way they ugly

Jasper's are SICK tho. Good lookin shoe. I could even do the Nike Yeezy, but the adidas 350 & 750 or whatever they are called. Are DooDoo. $800 rosches, that don't even look as nice.

Last edited:
I'm sure the adidas yeezys would sit. But the Nike yeezys? Nah they're just dope shoes and would sell out with or without kanye's name on them

Yeah right, most people who copped sold them to the sheep for 15X's the price so they could impress other men

Yeah right, most people who copped sold them to the sheep for 15X's the price so they could impress other men
Yep, which is why I don't have a pair. Impossible to buy for retail price so I'll never get a pair unless they make a GR. But I truly do like the design of them. I'd still cop if they were a GR.

Back
Top Bottom