Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Honestly......if you dont want me ever saying the N word, dont expect a good reaction calling me that.
Unless you say " my " before it.
In that case im just going to shoot you a look like you've lost your mind.

The kid was wylin.
However the coach acted like the A and ER difference aren't common knowledge amongst people with tvs.

What I got out of the video is that if I was to ever become a teacher, sweden , before 1975 would be my only hope of staying out of jail.

Damn. That's what you got from that vid?
among other things, yes.

N this N that N N N N etc .... at that point in time, why was he still yelling? If the kid didn't want to leave, call school security or pause you lesson and get him documented. There were plenty of other options an as an adult and teacher he choose the poorest one.

Was the kid wilding? Is that even a question? We already know ... but look at the bigger picture.

Again, the teach got off saying the N word ...

Whenever I see or saw a teacher get in a yelling match with a student it lets me know they are a clown. A child is supposed to be a child but you're a grown *** man, write him up or something and just take it easy. :lol:

And he thought he was slick saying Ni**ER over and over when the kid said Ni**A.

"Are you calling me a ******?!"

:lol:

Last edited:
So much wilding going on in this I'm speechless...

wilin. if they arrested him again he would be looking stupid as hell. unless hes in an open carry state, you can't just reveal your concealed weapon. soon as he showed it, they couldve said "you're absolutely right... you're under arrest for brandishing a weapon in public" and locked him up legally. stupid.

"Mommy loves you, I'm right here"

indifferent.gif

my wife told me bout this yesterday. soon as that kid fell in that gorilla hit a

tumblr_o1ncyg867r1v20qjdo1_500.jpg

theres a twitter war going on right now about whether or not the gorila had to be killed but i mean of course it did. i dont like it but this isnt the movies. u cant snipe it with a tranq dart and then it passes out immediately in slow motion.

they woulda shot that thing, got hit with the

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

that video is like 4 months old. they saw a black guy and a lightskinned girl, reposted the video as kanye and kim and yall out here buying it lmao. kanye too soft to ride a wave runner. would start yelling at the water for getting in his eyes

that video is like 4 months old. they saw a black guy and a lightskinned girl, reposted the video as kanye and kim and yall out here buying it lmao. kanye too soft to ride a wave runner. would start yelling at the water for getting in his eyes

I said IF thats them.
I thought to myself....nah kim is too sheltered and kanye doesnt swim well enough that this would happen anyway.
I cant imagine kim ever surviving a real white boy wipe out like that. Lmao

I dont have instagram so good looks on the clarification

Yeah YE' and Kim need to chill for real. Tho open ocean ain't no joke, people die from ski-doos everyday B

What? You think a little kid would have been able to hold his ground against a gorilla?
gorillas are soft b. they 500 lbs of fat. im from the concrete jungle they dont want these hands or problems.

aint no bananas and tree swingin where im from

its banana clips and street sweepin with the tommy gun

aint no chimps and simians

just these hollows the semi sends

feel me? if i fell into a habitat with a gorilla, dont help me, help the gorilla.

What? You think a little kid would have been able to hold his ground against a gorilla?
gorillas are soft b. they 500 lbs of fat. im from the concrete jungle they dont want these hands or problems.

aint no bananas and tree swingin where im from

its banana clips and street sweepin with the tommy gun

aint no chimps and simians

just these hollows the semi sends

feel me? if i fell into a habitat with a gorilla, dont help me, help the gorilla.
If I fell in and they shot magilla it would be an act of mercy b

Save him from these hands nahmean? I'd flatten him like the earth

Last edited:
I c what the coach did there. No need to keep repeating the n word, but I guess it felt so good ....

This.
Exactly.

Both these ****** childish but one of them has an excuse to be...

This. Both trippin
Damn. That's what you got from that vid?
What I saw, was 2 people wildin.

Coach is on some kind of steroid trip, and we didn't see what happen before the camera came on. But from the sounds of it, they were arguing and he got so close to the kid, there faces touched.

Kid is Wildin too. Acting tough, and hood when he's prolly from a privileged family.

But I agree that the coach was trynna be offensive when repeating the N word... He didn't say it with a ? behind it. Example: N? N? N?

Instead he was saying it like N!! N!! N!!,
And then after all that, he says "u call me a N"?
To clean it up.

Either way equally Wildin

If I fell in and they shot magilla it would be an act of mercy b

Save him from these hands nahmean?
once i hit the ground its too late to save him b. im landing in superhero pose and the shockwave alone gonna let him know a real n**** has arrived and its time he paid homage. smack the kufi off a gorilla. foh b

Back
Top Bottom