Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

He took it too far following her :lol:
I mean if it was me I'd be mad too but wouldn't take it that far. I'm more like the guy that was next to him "what goes around comes around"
How Did his five dollars end up with her though? And yea the following was too far, at that point I would've pushed her *** down the stairs and called it a day, played it off like I tripped or something and just keep it moving. I wouldn't make a video about it or even make a big deal like this at all

Push a woman down a flight of stairs over $5. No big deal.

I'd just say " if you needed 5 bucks that bad I would have gave it to you."

Then diddy bopped off and let her deal with god, whom im not even 100% certain exists.
I do know the internet and the police exist, so im only fighting for self defense or legitimate food for my table.
I also know that a crack head will stab you for 5 $.
I cant imagine feeling good about my principles while getting locked up, or possibly beaten dead by some internet crazy over 5 $.

Then theres white knight syndrome that will have random dudes attack you, when they weren't even there to see what the woman did.

I just leave when women act up. If I cant reason with my mother, sister or gf, it certainly aint happening with a random :tongue:

I just hate it when girls have that smug look on their face. She really thought she came up on a free 20 piece nugget meal smh...

Pop Out Boyz, a rap collective from Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, took their lyrics from real life when they released a single this spring all about the material rewards of a crime not often mentioned in urban pop music — credit card fraud, prosecutors said.

The song, titled “For a Scammer,” was rooted in experience, the prosecutors said. Members of the group and their associates have been indicted in Manhattan on grand larceny charges, accused of stealing more than $250,000 worth of luxury goods from Barneys and Saks Fifth Avenue over the last year.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/02/n...-their-credit-card-fraud-prosecutors-say.html

Push a woman down a flight of stairs over $5. No big deal.
it wouldn't have reached that point most likely, but hypothetically if there's no cameras and nobody else in the vicinity and I felt some type of way I'd toss her *** down them steps

I get the whole principle of it but dude was doing too much following her. If she did'nt give it back to you after all that on the train she was'nt gonna give it back just because you followed her. The only thing dude would have got was a case if he kept sweating her. She was a bootch though with all that attitude.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Definitely not down with the dude following her out of the train just to prove a point.  That's just a sign of weakness, really.

If it was me I would have let her keep the $5, but I would have spent that entire train ride breaking her down for being so desperate/poking fun at her appearance in the process.

If you wanna get at someone's emotions, you can't show them you're offended or angry; you need to hit them in their weak spots.  This girl was overweight and desperate enough to pick up $5 off of the ground and not give it back even after she was confronted.  You have PLENTY of material to work with in this situation.

Hell...if you're quick-witted enough that ethering is worth the $5 price of admission.  

Definitely not down with the dude following her out of the train just to prove a point.  That's just a sign of weakness, really.

If it was me I would have let her keep the $5, but I would have spent that entire train ride breaking her down for being so desperate/poking fun at her appearance in the process.

If you wanna get at someone's emotions, you can't show them you're offended or angry; you need to hit them in their weak spots.  This girl was overweight and desperate enough to pick up $5 off of the ground and not give it back even after she was confronted.  You have PLENTY of material to work with in this situation.

Hell...if you're quick-witted enough that ethering is worth the $5 price of admission.  
Cmon, poking at the girls weight is kind of weak, no? It's the low hanging fruit. It's also rude to fellow fat people. Basically, most of America.

it wouldn't have reached that point most likely, but hypothetically if there's no cameras and nobody else in the vicinity and I felt some type of way I'd toss her *** down them steps
Toss a woman Down a flight of stairs over money as long as there wasn't legal ramifications??? Who raised you??

Last edited:

Cmon, poking at the girls weight is kind of weak, no? It's the low hanging fruit. It's also rude to fellow fat people. Basically, most of America.
And picking up $5 off of the subway floor and being confronted but not fessing up for it isn't "weak"?  

At that point, all bets are off. You deserve to be ridiculed.

Toss a woman Down a flight of stairs over money as long as there wasn't legal ramifications??? Who raised you??
I don't have that rule of not hitting a woman. Anybody can get it if they start acting wild. A woman will get a little more leeway but no invisible barrier for her. Drop kick her *** off them steps :lol:

And picking up $5 off of the subway floor and being confronted but not fessing up for it isn't "weak"?  

with this situation though how does girl know it's his paper? Cuz he said so? I could've said the paper was mine, doesn't make it true

Last edited:

with this situation though how does girl know it's his paper? Cuz he said so? I could've said the paper was mine, doesn't make it true
There were other people corroborating that it was his money in the video.

i'd be mad at the sheer disrespect of someone stealing from you when they saw $5 fall out of your pocket but then  again if she isn't gonna give it back what really can you do without putting yourself in legal trouble that is ultimately not worth 5 bucks

Back
Top Bottom