Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

middle eastern ones. they use their left hand only. greeting with your left is considered an insult too

Bruh I've been all over the Middle East from Saudi to Kuwait to Dubai every public rest room has toilet paper and every house I go to has it

Y'all be believing everything you read :lol: :smh:

Bruh I've been all over the Middle East from Saudi to Kuwait to Dubai every public rest room has toilet paper and every house I go to has it

Y'all be believing everything you read :lol: :smh:

How do we know you went to the Middle East then? :nerd:

How do we know you went to the Middle East then? :nerd:

kvpaw.gif

I honestly don't understand the whole playing with fire thing...

I was a pyro as a kid. I burned my backyard on fire, part of a football field in my neighborhood, my garage.. I just really loved playing with fire when i was a kid. I dont do it anymore though. Dont even know whens the last time i flicked a bic. Just phases i suppose.

Played with fire growing up. had a couple of close calls.

just being stupid.

I used to take aerosol and spray them over lighters. Was a fan of pyro from xmen. :smh:

Watched as a kid's mother and baby sister burned alive when i was a kid all because he was lighting one of those string balls on fire.

I honestly don't understand the whole playing with fire thing...

I was a pyro as a kid. I burned my backyard on fire, part of a football field in my neighborhood, my garage.. I just really loved playing with fire when i was a kid. I dont do it anymore though. Dont even know whens the last time i flicked a bic. Just phases i suppose.

U are what you smoke
U are what you smoke

Looks exactly like the stuff I smoked in Indonesia. Just brutal outdoor.
I took 1 puff and decided it wasnt worth going to jail for a headache.
The dudes from texas with me started calling me a diva and saying it wasn't that bad.
Lmao.
It was hard to explain to them I spent most days dabbing high grade indica shatter in vancouver and all their entire ounce would do is give me a sore throat.
If I was tyga and had my own gold rolling papers, not gettin seen with the schkeef would be a top priority

Why eem walk around like this

After your " sws racist google thread" in which you claimed to be just sharing your twitter, I thought perhaps that was the case.
Now I think you either have great distain for white people or just like watching the usa get torn apart via infighting.
Do you tho

After your " sws racist google thread" in which you claimed to be just sharing your twitter, I thought perhaps that was the case.
Now I think you either have great distain for white people or just like watching the usa get torn apart via infighting.
Do you tho

I have disdain for idiots.

Do you tho

I think he's white. If that means anything lol

Convinced buddy is holding cats @ gun point and forcing em in his chair.

Dude had a picture of his barber's certificate, so dude graduated from somebody's barber school w/ cuts like these. They was slandering buddy so bad last night he made his page private and deleted all his pics. [emoji]128546[/emoji]
:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This man out here cutting heads with nail clippers.

Back
Top Bottom