This is being added to the illustrious list of niketalk terms

Minus Whale
Lettuce be Cereal
Irv Gotti in the Club getting tipsy
Dober mint Pincher
etc.

and now

holla course

compounding it with "pick up a book" he may be a grade A troll...he may be a complete moron...either way.....holla course

oh lord the sneaker lames make me cringe. I don't know who the dude is postin these on IG but its got me dying. Some kid posted a pic of grape v's with actual grapes at the end of the laces, bred XI's with lettuce meat and cheese in the middle of them, and oreo 6's next to a glass of milk. ALL IN THE SAME DAMB PIC :smh: :smh: :smh:

My friend just showed me that guy's IG. :lol:

I just watched the vid of that bow wow ciara hug, that joint was maaaad awkward, you can tell dude was uncomfortable.

I skimmed through the vid but my dude cornell handled himself like a G. Ashanti was cool too.

I was mainly referring to the initial hug by bow and ci. Everything else was probably smooth, and bow was probably over doing it as he always does.

I skimmed through the vid but my dude cornell handled himself like a G. Ashanti was cool too.

I was mainly referring to the initial hug by bow and ci. Everything else was probably smooth, and bow was probably over doing it as he always does.
that interview was actually before the break up lol, i edited when i found out 
mean.gif
 at me

Give me a brief description of the spoiler. I was going to view it but I saw the the poster's disclaimer I was like " F this, must be some pretty messed up stuff."
The pic is of a lady boy type thing (i cant explain it) that has on boxer briefs and is hung like a miniature horse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom