Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Again he said who would stop it. I gave examples ... I wouldn't ask anyone to put their life in danger but obviously these cats where just looting and it seem that it had a chain reaction ... Morally correct individuals probably would of have attempted to stop this along with employees ...

And employee do get bonus checks might not be in all jobs but major retail yes.
Moral? Walmart has none

Moral? Walmart has none
did I say Wal-Mart? But it's cool ... This reply would compel me to say you would of have joint the mob of looters ...

walmart employees can't doing anything, they literally can't even say anything about them stealing. And to a mob? Pff

And those bonus checks are trash. 100 bucks but management gets like 3k+ when they don't do the work
you are right ... However, that should motivate people to move up ...

honestly what would be stopping a mob of people to just go and loot the place for 30 seconds?
store employees and other morally correct individuals ... At the end of the day .. Yes you are stealing from the company but you are also stealing for the employees that work at the establishment ... Thef actually is calculated in the bonus checks ... At least most of the retail stores are .
. so yeah ..

This is not factual. Even less so with a company like Walmart. Theft has nothing to do with bonus checks unless you work for the loss prevention division of a company, which in most cases is separate from the actual company.

90% of theft within a retail company comes from employees of the company, whether it be time theft, product theft, or mismanagement of money.

A mob stealing product from a retail store has little effect on the employees in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
This is not factual. Even less so with a company like Walmart. Theft has nothing to do with bonus checks unless you work for the loss prevention division of a company, which in most cases is separate from the actual company.

90% of theft within a retail company comes from employees of the company, whether it be time theft, product theft, or mismanagement of money.

A mob stealing product from a retail store has little effect on the employees in the grand scheme of things.
hmmm .. How many years of experience you have with P&L reports? To say shrink comes from within the company and labeling as theft is not the first response I would want a leader to have. Most time shrinkage is part of broken processes and actual theft from none employees... But it's cool This is not the thread for this conversation ...

Last edited:
did I say Wal-Mart? But it's cool ... This reply would compel me to say you would of have joint the mob of looters ...
Surely You Know That Everyone Cannot Just "Move Up". 100 People Can Want A Raise & Or Want A Promotion But Unless The Company Is Hiring/Promoting 100 Folk People Are Gonna Get Left In the Cold

hmmm .. How many years of experience you have with P&L reports? Obviously to say shrink comes from within the company and labeling as theft is not the first response I would want a leader to have ... But it's cool This is not the thread for this conversation ...

10 plus years in loss prevention. Shrink and theft are completely separate, and recorded as so. In my company, cashiers mis-ringing up items resulting in millions of dollars in loss of profit is completely separate from employees pocketing money from registers resulting in millions in loss of profit. Don't see your point.

10 plus years in loss prevention. Shrink and theft are completely separate, and recorded as so. In my company, cashiers mis-ringing up items resulting in millions of dollars in loss of profit is completely separate from employees pocketing money from registers resulting in millions in loss of profit. Don't see your point.
so to answer my question you have 0 experience with P&L reports ... Got it carry on ...

Mis-ringing is part of shrink, is broken process and it's classified as erosion but still shrinkage the same as theft... But again carry on ... I see we have nothing to talk about especially how bonuses are configured which a lot of stuff factors in from wages to vendor support to shrinkage all part of a store P&L.

Last edited:
so to answer my question you have 0 experience with P&L reports ... Got it carry on ...

Mis-ringing is part of shrink, is broken process and it's classified as erosion ... But again carry on ... I see we have nothing to talk about especially how bonuses are configured.

That's what I'm saying. Mis-ringing is shrink. Why you brought shrink up is confusing me. Again 90% of theft is from the actual employees.

Their bonuses are not determined by outside theft. At any level, managerial or clerical.

That's what I'm saying. Mis-ringing is shrink. Why you brought shrink up is confusing me. Again 90% of theft is from the actual employees.

Their bonuses are not determined by outside theft. At any level, managerial or clerical.
you quoted me to early papi and I disagree 90% means that out of every 10 items stolen in the store 9 are by employees and thats not true .. But let's stop here ...

Before i let you go since you have 10+ years of Loss Prevention what's the most frequently used tactics for shoplifters to get out your store without making your alarm ring?

Last edited:

you quoted me to early papi and I disagree 90% means that out of every 10 items stolen in the store 9 are by employees and thats not true .. But let's stop here ...

Before i let you go since you have 10+ years of Loss Prevention what's the most frequently used tactics for shoplifters to get out your store without making your alarm ring?

Lol no. That was my first gig. Then divisional head of loss prevention where I investigated and prosecuted multi-billion dollar companies. Used the experience from that to get retail management degree paid for and am now managing a company of my own. Less responsiblity and much greater pay. The days of tackling meth heads is way behind me.

honestly what would be stopping a mob of people to just go and loot the place for 30 seconds?
store employees and other morally correct individuals ... At the end of the day .. Yes you are stealing from the company but you are also stealing for the employees that work at the establishment ... Thef actually is calculated in the bonus checks ... At least most of the retail stores are .
. so yeah ..

yes it does, it does at walmart

Moral? Walmart has none

walmart employees can't doing anything, they literally can't even say anything about them stealing. And to a mob? Pff

And those bonus checks are trash. 100 bucks but management gets like 3k+ when they don't do the work
or you know...a company should value the people that work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom