Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I can always tell when a new yeezy release is about to drop cause y'all ************* IG's all look like this :rofl:

I can always tell when a new yeezy release is about to drop cause y'all ************* IG's all look like this :rofl:

Wildin aside I can't believe the thirst for yeezys is still high...They seem more attainable now, even resellers are unloading for around $500

Wildin aside I can't believe the thirst for yeezys is still high...They seem more attainable now, even resellers are unloading for around $500
still a 100% profit, but i get your point.......maybe because the last idk how many coloryways are the same color minus the stripe.

Didn't Hot 97 have something like this years back?

I remember that smackfest **** back in the day. I think they were doing it for summer jam tickets, smh. I was still in BK during this so that was damn near 10-13 yrs ago.

Did I just watch a man die?

I think we did, :lol:...Leave it to MJ always the consummate professional. He didn't miss a step, and kept on entertaining the crowd.

Khaled definitely didn't play outside as a kid

The good and bad about Khaled is he obviously has no shame and doesn't care what anyone thinks. He does him all day everyday which is admirable and cool, but the fact that we have to witness his cornball behavior is annoying as hell.

This is Eddie Murphy's son right here. Eddie can't deny this dude, I'm surprised nobody even mentioned it. And he got a gap, :lol:

Last edited:
Bow Wow is a straight clown.

Those Shorty Like Mine days ain't coming back.

Bow... Wowwwww. Dude is the King of [emoji]128169[/emoji]

And FINALLY... I know where that young Eddie Murphy meme is from. :nthat:

Bow Wow last blassic was 'Pole In My Basement' the OG version

Back
Top Bottom