Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

WTF is wrong with this girl?
laugh.gif
she's a big *** kid....not much different than supreme fans imo...the diehards bought a damn brick with the name on it. smh

still wildin though

This ish is ridiculous. How can dumb *** people become famous? I just dont understand.
its called having a catchphrase.....all the fools who repeat that **** are to blame....if we ignore the foolery alot of dumb folk wouldn't have any shine

That ***** is dumb ... She does not have a Cath phrase ... That has Been said since before I can remember.

She's just popular because she sounded like a dumb *** saying it and now this ***** is an internet sensation and her so called worry mom is cashing out.

After watching the video of them in the plane is easy to see why she's like that.

That ***** is dumb ... She does not have a Cath phrase ... That has Been said since before I can remember.

She's just popular because she sounded like a dumb *** saying it and now this ***** is an internet sensation and her so called worry mom is cashing out.

After watching the video of them in the plane is easy to see why she's like that.
if she dont have a catchphrase then what is she famous for?

so you mean to tell me you never heard catch me outside how bout tha?
For sounding dumb as ****.. Like damn daniel ...
i didnt say folks haven't been saying it....im saying that is why she is famous....for saying it how she did..how hard is that to understand...dont matter who else said it, it made her famous

Back
Top Bottom