Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You don't get why #they picked Julia Roberts as the WORLD'S most beautiful woman? Some of y'all man :lol: :smh:

Look, we don't all follow these celebs every move and ****. Ya'll obviously know the joke so spill it. Doe her family own the magazine or something?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

on God and Goku, you play me like this and I'll post a eulogy in response...you're dead to me, just like that.
Man hell naw. My homegirl has a friend (actually her friends cousin) whos pretty af and i kept tellin her to hook me up and she was like naw, shes not your type trust me. I kept thinkin shes a cockblocker til she sent me a video of them chilling and not all dressed up and i seen ol girl had a big ol gut i said wtf she doesnt look like how i seen in the other pics/videos. She told me shorty rocks one of those joints, girdles or bulletproof vests or whatever tf they called and thats why she didnt wanna hook it up cuz she knew id wild out on her for the sorcery.

I mean if you a big girl or gotta belly, rock with it but don't be out here tryna deceive dudes. You just gonna get your feelings hurt. Theres a guy out here for u shorty.
mean.gif
 I had a talk with a woman once discussing why it wouldn't be acceptable for a man to wear a suit of foam rubber muscles:

(concept art)

...and she really couldn't come up with a reason why a woman wearing a sausage shaper is supposed to be cool in comparison. 

"#they" 
laugh.gif

You don't get why #they picked Julia Roberts as the WORLD'S most beautiful woman? Some of y'all man :lol: :smh:

Look, we don't all follow these celebs every move and ****. Ya'll obviously know the joke so spill it. Doe her family own the magazine or something?

No, *****. Nobody follows her around. Julia Roberts is voted most beautiful by a biased, Caucasian audience. Are you THAT dense, or just having an off day?

No, *****. Nobody follows her around. Julia Roberts is voted most beautiful by a biased, Caucasian audience. Are you THAT dense, or just having an off day?
I thought it was something deeper than that, stopped checkin for that magazine about what 5-10 years ago.  

White America, black America, etc. is never going to be able to tell me who the most beautiful woman is. Sorry just FACTS.  

I might be feelin some tight spanish chick one day, another day I see her she could be having an off day, and some banging African chick could be.

on God and Goku, you play me like this and I'll post a eulogy in response...you're dead to me, just like that.

:smh:  I had a talk with a woman once discussing why it wouldn't be acceptable for a man to wear a suit of foam rubber muscles:

(concept art)

...and she really couldn't come up with a reason why a woman wearing a sausage shaper is supposed to be cool in comparison. 

"#they" :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

not for nothing .. I didn't get it either. I believe beauty is subjective and if you don't think Julia is beautiful, it's ok, but there are tons of people that think other wise.

In addition, by reading the cover it seems that more went into the "beautiful" title than physical appearances.

I for one think Rihanna is beautiful and she has some crazy sex appeal, but countless others think otherwise ...

For a 50 year old woman I think Julia looks pretty Damn good.

Ya'll wildin' if you don't think People is wildin' :lol:
Even 20 years ago when they were proclaiming Julia was "The Most Beautiful" they were buggin' :rolleyes
But now "It's a prank bro". Don't get me wrong she not ugly by any means but she sure as hell ain't holding no titles in any beauty pageants especially the World Champion belt. :rofl:

On a side note that friend zone move was'nt even a friend zone move that was a murder. :x

Aye Yung!!! What kinda sorcery is this!?!? [emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji][emoji]128558[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/tzSuoo3KRJ
Looks like she has extra loose skin from quick massive weight loss so I aint too mad at her.

Surgery for that aint cheap and it hurts. Arms give it all away anyways. Any ***** that get caught, it's on him.
We go through this every year. We all already know what time it is when it comes to these "Most Beautiful" editions. Bruce probly gonna be on the cover next year 
eyes.gif

I don't feel sorry for him, he did it to himself and for a wack chick too. Father your sons 
mean.gif

The pure glee on my ****** face when he caught the white kid with the spin 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom