Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Manager wildin for making an issue

Kid wildin for not just pouring it out and supposedly hitting him with his car twice before driving away.

C-YA8pIXoAAyU4s.jpg:large

Even she realize her parents aint **** :rofl:

Also...this :lol:

Last edited:
but the baby dont look albino he looks white
There was a kid that used to be in the wrestling team back in high school. Dude was a dark black guy, parents were from Niger Africa .. He started going out with this white girl from Ireland girl was so white you can see her vains. Long story they had a kid together ... Kid came out white with red hair ... The entire school was clowning son because no way this dude has a white kid with red hair. They did a paternity test for child support after he broke up because she cheated and the results came back he was the father ... They got back together and a few years later they had another kid ... He was also white with red hair ...

Yall the ones made it all about that race bs going extra to say how its possible its his kid even tho its RARE it happens like that and LIKELY she cheated

I aint even pick on the baby

I jus thought it was funny he has a white baby

If it was the opposite and a white couple had a black baby yall would be laughing tho
if it was a black couple having white kids I be laughing too but he is black and she is white ... Not the same ...

You still my dude .. I like you.
exactly, dudes really think just cuz they're a certain race, the kid will look mixed. Act like genetics isn't a thing

Last edited:

nypost.com/2016/04/21/mcdonalds-customer-charged-with-robbery-for-putting-soda-in-water-cup/amp/​

How is it a felony though, has to be over a certain amount (usually > $500) to be considered a felony

*edit

Should've read the story I guess, didn't see that he punched the manager :lol:

Last edited:

"Statistics around the holidays, like Thanksgiving and Christmas, are one of the highest suicide rates and part of that that is because of the stress of people not knowing what to do with their leftovers."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DOING IT :smokin

Master troll. This guy is on multiple morning TV news segments successfully trolling the news crew and entire regions of viewers without question. If that isn't winning, I don't know what is :lol:

Last edited:
I cant lie this is the first site and forum I go to as soon as I get to work. Dudes really been killin it with posts recently.

Last edited:
Them foos lame as **** :lol:

I wonder how all the pirus n damus feel bout these type of foos claimin blood?

Back
Top Bottom