Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doing It!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Startin that career off w/ a fresh fine 
smokin.gif

[h1][/h1][h1]Nike, Under Armour, Adidas not interested in deal with Lonzo Ball[/h1]
Dude just going to straight copy and paste the Nike Uptempos on his page.  
mean.gif

Top 5 prospect without a shoe deal in the works. 
mean.gif

[h1][/h1][h1]Nike, Under Armour, Adidas not interested in deal with Lonzo Ball[/h1]
Dude just going to straight copy and paste the Nike Uptempos on his page.  
mean.gif

Top 5 prospect without a shoe deal in the works. 
mean.gif
I'm sure they'll come around and have a deal with him. Probably don't want to deal with his dad.

Side note, read an article how he didn't allow the kids to see their mother because of the fear of losing their focus on basketball. Wow.

I'm sure they'll come around and have a deal with him. Probably don't want to deal with his dad.

Side note, read an article how he didn't allow the kids to see their mother because of the fear of losing their focus on basketball. Wow.
Wylin

He doesn't have a deal because he wants them to license his Big Baller Brand [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He messin with his kids money.

Somebody link me.
nerd.gif

EDIT

Found her. Repped. She's from San Diego too...
nerd.gif
My city always producing those gems, either of stupidity or for wildin.
He doesn't have a deal because he wants them to license his Big Baller Brand [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He messin with his kids money.
Yup, they want to deal but dad is like no you have to buy my brand out.

I barely even follow basketball--mostly start watching during the playoffs like the rest of us Warriors fans--but I find this Ball family story fascinating. 

the Joe Jackson approach can absolutely lead to success--whattup Archie Manning/Father Knowles--but this man is adding a whole new dimension to it with his (attempt at a) clothing brand/independent shoe deal.

the execution could use work in my opinion, but then again he's getting the eyeballs he wants.

besides, he has a point that I've long contended that some pro athletes are relatively underpaid .(extreme example: LeBron, who may legitimately be one of Cleveland's top industries with a tangible effect on the economy, infrastructure and tourism prospects of the city. don't nobody visit sunny Green Bay in November otherwise, yaknow?).

his whole angle kinda reminds me of this discussion I once had of how transformative it would be if the next superduperstar high school kid or two chose to go to an HBCU, the increase in profile and coverage for the institution and the resulting wave of new recruits and interest when the team performs in the Tourney/collects one of the big Bowls.

just how much power do these athletes hold?

time will tell whether the senior Mr. Ball is indeed wildin' or doin' it.

Last edited:

[h1]
[/h1]

[h1]Nike, Under Armour, Adidas not interested in deal with Lonzo Ball[/h1]

Dude just going to straight copy and paste the Nike Uptempos on his page.  :smh:

Top 5 prospect without a shoe deal in the works. :smh:

Yea, there is absolutely nothing true about that. Smh

laugh.gif
 God Bless! Homie getting knocked out doing dance moves from Childish Gambino "Sober" music video.​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom