Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Girls got no shame. They know damn well what they're doing snapping photos of the dude they just friendzoned looking goofy.

Girls got no shame. They know damn well what they're doing snapping photos of the dude they just friendzoned looking goofy.

:lol: what's good with these chicks proudly putting dudes out there like that though? They know what they're doing too.

tenor.gif

The pain in his eyes
not to pile on, I'm sure my dude is in the Shadow Realm right now, but first thing that came to mind was...
hqdefault.jpg

I honestly feel this way. that's no friend, that's just some expensive chick you can't ****. Like an Instagram model, but actively dangerous.
Im starting to think these dudes love the pain
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dk why but I heard LL in "In Too Deep" during the famous "pool stick" scene: "Love it...love it!"

yeesh. besides all the obvious questions, I want to know who recorded and posted this clip.

if I'm dude in the bikini top, I'm fighting whoever did this to m--wait, I just reread the beginning of this sentence never mind.

Last edited:
if I'm dude in the bikini top, I'm fighting whoever did this to m--wait, I just reread the beginning of this sentence never mind.

This reminds me of a time where this girl painted my feet hot pink while I was knocked out.

My boy came over to borrow a stick, I meet him at the door, he kept distracting me and took a pic of my feet :smh:

Was all in the group chats gettin clowned.

This reminds me of a time where this girl painted my feet hot pink while I was knocked out.

My boy came over to borrow a stick, I meet him at the door, he kept distracting me and took a pic of my feet :smh:

Was all in the group chats gettin clowned.

:rofl: :rofl:

Group chat is one thing but online for the world to see is fighting words

[thread="260124"]Quote:[/thread]
yeesh. besides all the obvious questions, I want to know who recorded and posted this clip.

Girl looks like Victoria Justice so it could be from a show or movie she did. Or it's just a super creepy fan she met :lol:
They were both from the victorious show. Pretty sure that guy is gay too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom