Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Tim sykes himself be lying so bow wow sr servin bow wow jr smh
Basically Tim isnt seeing money like that either.

Y'all gotta put me on game
nerd.gif
He has made money off of trading, but penny stocks naw. He was a successful day trader don't get me wrong but his revenue is generated off of getting people to buy his stuff where all he says is buy low sell high when there is much more to trading stock than that. He's also been caught with blue faces with the same serial numbers but that's another story for another day.

Tim sykes himself be lying so bow wow sr servin bow wow jr smh
Basically Tim isnt seeing money like that either.

Y'all gotta put me on game :nerd: .
He has made money off of trading, but penny stocks naw. He was a successful day trader don't get me wrong but his revenue is generated off of getting people to buy his stuff where all he says is buy low sell high when there is much more to trading stock than that. He's also been caught with blue faces with the same serial numbers but that's another story for another day.

I was about to say sikes can't ****** talk

He allegedly got a big *** bag from his bar mitzvah and used it to invest, I think he had a few good plays but nothin sustainable, then he started doin like u said

I am at a loss of words, at what point do you ask yourself what am I doing with my life.  

Dressing up as a anime character, living at home with moms, and getting my hair dyed.

Yeah. That's goofy imo. Grow up and do man **** that exist in THIS reality. Escaping into a movie, a book, game or whatever is cool, but some people take it to the extreme. But he's not hurting anyone so... >D [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
hey now, I have purple hair and a Capsule Corp badge on my jacket. let's not group all weirdos together, I'm the right kind. 

for instance, I don't carry around a foam rubber sword most days, and if I ever did I'd be able to take it home and put it in the closet of my own apartment.

He hurting his mom's checkbook. Everyone gotta grow up sometime.
laugh.gif
 no one gotta do ****...besides, it could be argued that in many cases, discarding societal norms in order to fulfill your innermost desires is a more mature and healthy decision than most people ever make.

the man is living his best vision of life, he's happy and he's not going to **** your girlfriend or be in front of you in line at the new jazz lounge.

I say if he's happy home with his Bulma and she's cool with the whole thing, leave him be. point and laugh, sure, but let dude enjoy his one ride.

:lol:  no one gotta do ****...besides, it could be argued that in many cases, discarding societal norms in order to fulfill your innermost desires is a more mature and healthy decision than most people ever make.

the man is living his best vision of life, he's happy and he's not going to **** your girlfriend or be in front of you in line at the new jazz lounge.

I say if he's happy home with his Bulma and she's cool with the whole thing, leave him be. point and laugh, sure, but let dude enjoy his one ride.

This, ive seen worst people, take that "human ken doll" guy for example

Last edited:

hey now, I have purple hair and a Capsule Corp badge on my jacket. let's not group all weirdos together, I'm the right kind. 

for instance, I don't carry around a foam rubber sword most days, and if I ever did I'd be able to take it home and put it in the closet of my own apartment.
I don't know seems like the only difference is he lives at home and you don't.

Last edited:
So no one finds it weird they have a random kidney in a cooler?

Extremely weird. I was stuck for a few minutes last night and decided to move on with my life. Did they all need kidney transplants? Do other families hand out organs as gifts? I was legit confused.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 no one gotta do ****...besides, it could be argued that in many cases, discarding societal norms in order to fulfill your innermost desires is a more mature and healthy decision than most people ever make.

Yall better chill on cosmic, he goin go SSJ on you.

I don't know seems like the only difference is he lives at home and you don't.
*biglebowskiyouropinionman.gif*

I enjoy my life in an uninhibited fashion while I have it. I hope you're doing the same today bruddah.

Yall better chill on cosmic, he goin go SSJ on you.
roll.gif
for just a second I though that was my actual face...like "how the ****..."

and no, I won't go Super Saiyan, I'm a grown man, I know ki doesn't actually exist.
...but it can be quarter past Morphin' Time real quick, feel me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom