Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:wow:

belichick1.jpg

+

97d95b9ff2dee809c026f71a92dcadff.jpg

=

Dog this dude is creepy af look at the size of his head :x

Damn

‘All that was left of him when they finished eating him is a pair of sandals and his underwear floating above the water.’

"Let’s Discuss Why The #BowWowChallenge Was Not OK"
500x1000px-LL-7bf64667_melo.gif

Let’s backup for a minute. Read what I’m saying: Lil Bow Wow, barely into his teens, was working with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre in the early ‘90s  — at the height of Death Row Records.
d6f.jpg

As he watched from backstage, I noticed that the screaming girls at TRL  seemed to bore Bow Wow. After five years of being trampled and pawed at, he just expected it. He’d known nothing else. Some people have to take out the trash. He had to duck and dodge five hundred screaming teenagers every time he left the house.
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

When people like DJ Funk Master Flex, Charlamagne the God, 50 Cent, Chance the Rapper  and more mock you for pretending to have what you once did, where does that take you?
reverse-1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

The real #BowWowChallenge should be selling out Madison Square Garden three times before you turn 16.
seriously, that was a compelling read on why this whole thing was long overdue. cultural catharsis.

Had someone do this to a friend with his pops in the car. Dude ran behind as he was reversing and fell to the ground making a scene like he was hurt. Pops grabbed a baseball bat from the trunk and threaten to bash his head if he didn't stand up. Dude was shook and stood up and ran. Wasn't about that life.

That's all those morons need. You not getting over on me with that ********, :smh:

I can't imagine this happening, lol. ***** came there with his own dirty laundry, :lol:...Why not just wash a set of your own clothes since you home?

Def doin it :lol: :smokin

This though...

That was my reaction, WTF is going on here?

Repped for the flashback :smokin

Dog this dude is creepy af look at the size of his head :x

He legit looks like one or both of them in that last picture.

Oh, he survived? Too bad :smh:

100% sure that Shad wrote that article himself. He had a public spat with him Mum recently, so she ain't doing him no favours. :smh:

Had to be him, lol. Can't think of anyone else caping for him that would write that nonsense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom