Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Some people have waves... this dude has sand dunes.

8EADDB13-1DD8-B71B-0B43FFA9BE6A3D82.jpg

What does he moisturize his hair with, sunshine?
:rofl:

Last edited:
After watching a few documentaries on pimping, that **** doesn't even seem inconceivable... Although I still don't understand it :lol: that being said, do your thing peeeeeimp.

Public humiliation. Some females get off on that. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ Not mad at him.

After watching a few documentaries on pimping, that **** doesn't even seem inconceivable... Although I still don't understand it
laugh.gif
that being said, do your thing peeeeeimp.
that leash video has nothing to do with pimping

pimps don't need a physical leash, they rely on a mental one.

Last edited:
You checkin out that Pimps up Hos's Down. Movie was a classic, new pimp moved into the city, local pimps took his girls. He said that is fine they were my B team, following week his A team showed up in the city.
:lol: nah thats American Pimp (my favorite pimp documentary) and thats Fillmore Slims story, dude had his varsity squad waiting :pimp:

My favorite part of the movie @ 4:12 :rofl: whole clip is gold though.

They both stupid as hell for this. I don't understand why men think they doing something because some low self esteem run down lets them put a leash on her. They boy wack for this.

Not sure what he did wrong, :lol:. This is funny and got the desired result.

What she is saying is true, but she went about it the wrong way. She should have recorded him doing it, then send him a lil clip so he can see she will end his whole **** if keep acting out. Now of course this is a different time so whether or not eating booty is something to be ashamed of is subjective.

Last edited:
Broad might just get off on that kind of ****, you never know what people are into. If you care to test the weirdenss of people and see some true wildin, check out houseofgord. Insanely NSFW.

Back
Top Bottom