Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I just took my nightly sleeping pill and I feel like a zombie. My phone looks like there's water in it

Relevant to the stud conversation
I've seen this yesterday. My take on it is that it's either a phase some go through, some issues they had growing up, or both. Some can get over it and be like this young lady while others take a little longer.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Somebody need to get their pops, :rollin

I find it funny that this dude is driving around in that and none of them was paying any attention to him, like it was just another day in Philly or Baltimore. Not sure which city it is.

the fact that 'Pony' was playing has me dyingggg :rollin

Last edited by a moderator:
[thread="260124"]uhhh nah he wasnt...[/thread]
[thread="260124"] [/thread]
[thread="260124"] [/thread]
[thread="260124"]stud savers to the rescue :lol [/thread]

I mean if he's attracted to the Mannie Fresh looking studs then he's a lost cause

But if its the decent joints that woke up one day and was like "nah ho" and crossed over like shorty in the video up there, then he might be onto something

thats what i was saying damn...i didn't even finish the video cause there were so many pictures.

laugh.gif
this social media generation and all those damn pics man
mean.gif

was it just me, or did ol boy in the video look kinda like PND?
nerd.gif

so what's the general consensus here

wood smash
hula.gif
or wood not?
Kind of lowkey mad that I watched that long *** video.

If I bumped into her at the Target after she had the kid yeah, before that naw.

I watched the whole thing. Her and dude look happy. I can't really hate on that. He flipped her switch and she had a baby with him. And she didn't pull the fake out and go back to studtivity after the fact.

Bruh have you seen the size of those strap ons?

I'm still confused about this, why are they using straps? Gay dudes don't use fake Vag, so why are they going out with chicks who look and act like dudes, and using a strap? Makes no sense to me.

Bruh have you seen the size of those strap ons?

I'm still confused about this, why are they using straps? Gay dudes don't use fake Vag, so why are they going out with chicks who look and act like dudes, and using a strap? Makes no sense to me.

:lol it's women bro what do you expect, they understand each other and don't like each other

Back
Top Bottom