Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

$300 a year to look at her Instagram?

I salute her delusion.
a29d5bfbd34005e3d518919aea5c825ec6b00457.gif

Watch her 1,000+ posts be mostly memes

Man had a tough road and no real development. He did have small hands and couldn't catch the ball in the paint though.

No lie, that's how I hit a kid on a bike also.

The kid was at fault,

in this video I quoted.

Car 1 that was recording stopped to avoid hitting the person on the bike.

Car 2 is likely two car lengths trailing car 1.

Car 2's view is obstructed and can't see around car 1.

Car 2 plows the cyclist.

I'll explain what happened in my situation

The driver in car 1 saw two kids (one on a bike and one on a scooter) racing across the crosswalk.

He then made an abrupt stop at the crosswalk (like the video above) and gave them the signal to keep going. (This was in the kids testimony that got hit)

Being that the light was green I continued forward, had no idea a kid was about to cross my path. hit the kid from the crosswalk and he landed all the way passed the second crosswalk.

Had car 1 not wave at the kid he would've just stayed on the center island.

(I was 16 years old at the time and had my license for 2 months)

As for the kid he was 12 years old. he survived. I hit mostly his bike. It was the fall that Did the most damage.

Car 1 did pull over at the accident and the passenger lady was telling me I needed to slow down. (I was going 40mph in a 40 zone). But we were traveling the same direction and they were ahead of me ? ???

I didn't get their info but i wish I did and they would've been held partly responsible for what happened, Because they were waving kids to cross the street on a solid green light. (Again it was the kid on the bike And the kid on a scooter who said that they were signaled to continue crossing)

This was back in 02

Car 1
Check avalanche

Car 2
Toyota Tundra

I saw that yesterday. Just stupid. I don't really have a problem with a cyclist crossing a junction with pedestrians - but he didn't even slow down as he cruised through a red light (and more importantly across a lane of moving traffic).

Just insane and no-one to blame but himself.

No lie, that's how I hit a kid on a bike also.

The kid was at fault,
in this video I quoted.
Car 1 that was recording stopped to avoid hitting the person on the bike.
Car 2 is likely two car lengths trailing car 1.
Car 2's view is obstructed and can't see around car 1.
Car 2 plows the cyclist.
Car 2 is at fault in the video, light is red when he is approaching the intersection.

Yeah I thought he was the bike at first had to rewatch.

Wonder if he can still sue the driver or get paid even though it was his fault.

why would he still get paid if he was at fault...

In NY you still get paid if you're at fault I believe.

If you stop short and someone hits you from behind I've seen people go into the ambulance. Could be argued that you shouldn't be driving that close though.

I feel like I saw dude flea on a haircut like a week or so ago on the gram. Maybe that's his thing but I'm sure dudes gonna stop playing with homie very soon.

I just saw that the other day too. They put together a compilation of his vids, I saw that and one where he went to a sneaker store and ran out with the shoes on his feet. I personally think he comes back and pays for the **** he "steals" it. I feel like its just for the gram. There is no way he could be doing this and still walking around free with his face plastered all over the internet. He goes into stores and steals food also. A bunch of dumb **** just for attention.

Back
Top Bottom