Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

vbi6Pvl.gif

I'm going to hell for this one.. :lol:

IMG_20170830_205950.jpg
Damn look like Misty Nights new robotic arm, Luke Cage about to find out what that thing feel like.

Funny he can play such a tough guy in movies, then you see him in movies like Leathal Weapon MOFO Leo Getts
Bu4A15_CQAAfZQz.jpg
and My Cousin Vinny showing up in the red suit talkin about two yutes.
giphy.gif

Thats floe a pro streetfighter player

And sherry another pro i dont know who they guy trying to cuddle was

Shorty is super meh, dudes hyped cuz she plays videogames. A regular cat probably treats her like a sidepiece.
I rewatched the video looks like she was going to meet up with friends but it just so happened it was filled with gaming nerds. The fake wave to ANYONE who could save her from that situation. :smh:

She got up just to stand two feet away from where she was sitting down. She would be a side piece anywhere else except maybe Walmart on a Friday night. Dude thought his subscriber count was going to get him the YAMBS.

Someone is certainly on one regarding the closed captioning.
"He is cooperating with the department's internal Asian and will continue to do so."
"We are not making excuses. Kisses"

The music. :rofl:The lawyer is really reaching for anything, in that case, Abbott's statement was said to de-escalate the situation huh. Wink. Right.

She must be the only female in that 'club' or whatever the f it's supposed to be. I'd take a slightly longer first look but no second glance given

Haha

Crazy thing is... people die like that sometimes. When going Jeep / 4x4-ing, sometimes people use the tow straps with the metal hooks. That same thing happens and it can snap back and hit someone in the head.

Back
Top Bottom