Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif
I just saw this on Craigslist and I had to post.   Dude thinks collectors are gonna want these fake Jordans and he's asking for $150.00
roll.gif

For Sale:
** Air Jordan 7 Raptor. Clear.
Blue & White & Black with Clear
Plastic sides & toes.
Mens size 11.... No Box.
Worn only a few times...
U can see the bottoms are not worn down.

U can find these on the net for sale,
Not an official Nike release.
Everyone that knows about Jordans
knows they never dropped a clear pair.
This pair of kicks are for collectors just to have
Or for someone to rock them around & not care.

$150. Or Barter.
Double din car stereo.
Feel free to Call or TXT anytime:

pic with no socks on in a shoe he's trying to sell . the definition of fools wildin thinking he's doing it 

Those feet are too small for the sneakers. Those have to be a woman's feet.

No man would get french tips on pedicured feet to go with their over-sized fake invisible Jordan's.

I think its a dude, and as bad as that is it would be worse if that is a chick. Either way it is gross.

that dead prez tat on the crown of his head thou. Man i honestly wanna see how these dudes make a living and provide for their fambo's. They couldnt be on my corners with all that ink thats too much attention 

His mommy and daddy have money. I remember an old thread about these losers saying all the parents had cash out tha wazoo and the kids are spending it acting a fool because its "cool" these days.

that dead prez tat on the crown of his head thou. Man i honestly wanna see how these dudes make a living and provide for their fambo's. They couldnt be on my corners with all that ink thats too much attention 

His mommy and daddy have money. I remember an old thread about these losers saying all the parents had cash out tha wazoo and the kids are spending it acting a fool because its "cool" these days.

Scott Sparks aka "king maney" from Orange County who as you can see from the photo above is like literally the poster child for the DYEL insta-sleeve/trendhopping tumblrbro hxc scene.

Back
Top Bottom