Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

There is absolutely no reason for that kind of hostility over a damn accident. That b**** needs to be chocked out!

Meanwhile.......

Last edited:
LateMassiveArctichare-max-14mb.gif

Im actually the dude who uploaded that video @tophtx on twitter. I have a longer video that i may upload but im gonna make sure it has a watermark or whatever yall call it. dudes stealing my shine lol.
Here's a like for what's is worth.

As least you get some sought out kudos

Here's a like for what's is worth.

As least you get some sought out kudos

lol man this aint about kudos.. just sharing how ballishype took the content without giving recognition to the original tweet. they aint say nothing until after i called him out. it cool tho, i learned a valuable lesson and im sharing this in case it could prevent this from happening to anyone else :smile: from here on out, all property i cut/put together will have watermarks.

:smh: the mom - " the terrorism and disease over there"

:smh: dr phil - "i dont advocate violence but..."

Lmao so much wildin from everyone

Fighting over that ugly bird

Kenyan dude is a pastor and man of God and stealing someones wife

Shorty flying to kenya to meet a random

Mom dukes delusional af

Husband sounding like a *****. A real ****, probably holds his wifes hands while shes getting ******. Wifed up a ****

Pops with the idle threat 8000+ miles away

:lol: buncha fools, all of em

Lmao so much wildin from everyone

Fighting over that ugly bird

Kenyan dude is a pastor and man of God and stealing someones wife

Shorty flying to kenya to meet a random

Mom dukes delusional af

Husband sounding like a *****. A real ****, probably holds his wifes hands while shes getting ****ed. Wifed up a ****

Pops with the idle threat 8000+ miles away

:lol: buncha fools, all of em

Every. Single. Person. All fools wildin. Even the stupid *** audience members cheering or groaning at the weirdest things.

The mom acting like Winona trying to protect Will from the Demigorgan :lol:

The husband looking like a 60 year old pedo rapist from Utah.

Dr. Phil trying to make sense of the facts on the sheet :lol:. "So you started with.......Eric....then started texting.....
giphy.gif
"

That whole segment was so cringeworthy. Can't believe these people went on national television with this nonsense, all in the name of receiving "help" from this tv doctor guy. Murica'

Back
Top Bottom