Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Maybe she wiped her titty with a wet wipe after each weirdo

:lol:
LoL

I guess this is how you cope with it?

Anyways ...
Screenshot_20171120-093641.jpg

People take this way to serious ... but cool tatto

Not into comics but the Marvel tattoo is well done, except for this part...
marvel.jpg

It looks like the color should have filled up the rest of the "R", his head is tiny.

Agreed, not sure how the artist missed the stencil as you can clearly see the webbing where Spidey's mask and eyes should have been. The 'R' could be fixed quite easily.

That said, it is the equivalent of having a Jumpman or Swoosh tattoo.

The 'R' could be fixed quite easily.
I have no personal experience when it comes to tats but Idk about it being an easy fix. He'd have to cover the current dark outline and shading with red.
I would do something though, even if the whole top of his head was darker than it should be I think that would look better than it does now, reminds me of those little dolls...
spidey.jpg

It's a shame too, the rest looks good.

Also wilding but that's not out of the realm of sanity. Ppl do weird crazy **** at Mardi Gras, SB, etc

Sanity is the wrong word :lol: but still
Back in 2004, Courtney Love (the wife of Kurt Cobain) let some random guy suck her breast too :rofl:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/06/18/12/35382CE100000578-0-image-a-12_1466247858443.jpg

Thus isn't just a Mardi Gras thang, women often flash their breasts and truly DGAF. My homie Douglas is a Pick Up Artist type dude, and ran an experiment - he went up to 20 chicks at a tavern, introduced himself, gave them a compliment, and asked if he could squeeze em. Out of 20, 15 obliged him, and when he dipped his head down to get milk, only 2 stopped him. I was shocked cause I for sure thot he was gone get slap, but they just laughed him off, and thought the whole scenario was hilarity. Of the 5 who declined him, they tried to bait him into buying a drink first, so if he had had money perhaps his success rate would've been closer to 100%. (Douglas sleeps in his car, and spends most of his money on Weed, Percs n Xans)

Lmao what ever would make that person think that a woman in a leotard that's dancing seductively while giving a man a lapdance should be associated with a stripper hmm.
Who is that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom