Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

We're getting close....we know what they eat
E1F4A398-4D6D-4297-BABD-3D34887A6435.gif

1AC4E6F4-6C12-4888-BD74-6B47F848D854.gif

Last edited:
Wouldn’t you be the heart less one for not laughing at something funny

Not funny brah, babies have soft skin a blow/fall lke that can cause neurological damage to his or her brain. Just the shock value might have even stopped the baby heart. Hopefully they went to emergency room and got some medical attention for the baby.

Not funny at all.

dude just handing it off and trying to continue the proposal is definitely textbook wildin :lol:

if my baby fell like that I'm running it straight to the hospital, look like Hershel Walker coming thru the ER

It wouldn't be funny if the baby landed on it's head or something serious obviously but it didn't,it's textbook fools wildin though :lol:

The context makes it funny for me *shrug*

Smh. U going hell bro. This isn't that funny. Like I'm all for for lol, lulz but come on thier is limit to something in life you can't make fun off.

My older sister lost her baby due to a miscarriage. I know females who have gottten depressed about their misfouturne that they can't have baby or they had miscarriage. Not funny bruh.

Wasn't really thinking it was so deep

Having that happen in the middle of a filmed proposal that dude in the background was advertising loudly in public is what makes it so funny and wildin but damn you're making feel guilty as hell for laughing :lol::smh:

Real sorry for what happened to your sis |l

It wouldn't be funny if the baby landed on it's head or something serious obviously but it didn't,it's textbook fools wildin though :lol:

The context of situation makes it funny for me *shrug*

Exactly. I wouldn't have posted it had the baby been seriously injured.

Smh. U going hell bro. This isn't that funny. Like I'm all for for lol, lulz but come on thier is limit to something in life you can't make fun off.

My older sister lost her baby due to a miscarriage. I know females who have gottten depressed about their misfouturne that they can't have baby or they had miscarriage. Not funny bruh.

Anything 'funny' on the internet might hit close to home for some people, so I understand why it wouldn't be funny to you. But I thought it was hilarious. It wasn't the baby falling, it was the complete disregard for basic common sense WHILE proposing to dozens of people. And the guy announcing it so loud brought it home.

If the baby died or was seriously hurt by this ordeal, it wouldn't have made its way to the internet. so I'm good with it.
If you're offended, be offended, that's fine. But I as well, thought it was funny.

I usually prefer to have fighters get a couple of rounds of sparing in before taking a title fight but the fighter in green worked off the jab in the early rounds which is what most trainers would require. He needs to work on his balance when throwing the check right hook. The fighter in white has elite level combination punching and defense though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom