Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

lol Game stay wildin and thinking he doin it

if taking mirror pics in a camo with a jacked up part and a jesus piece that has a jesus piece is doing it, then yes he is doing it

if having a net worth of $25 million+ is not doing than I want to fail at doing it miserably

So tired of hearing people say dumb ish like this.... People stay defending these celebs and ignorant dudes for nothing other than the fact they have money :smh:

This is the Game were talking about ... same dude that wrapped the EXTERIOR of a Ferrari in leather o0

Nobodys talking about his net worth.... Were making fun of his corny *** Jesus piece, a Jesus piece thats is literally wearing a Jesus piece. :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this the same guy who had that thread asking for dudes to rate his collection?

lol Game stay wildin and thinking he doin it

if taking mirror pics in a camo with a jacked up part and a jesus piece that has a jesus piece is doing it, then yes he is doing it

if having a net worth of $25 million+ is not doing than I want to fail at doing it miserably

So tired of hearing people say dumb ish like this.... People stay defending these celebs and ignorant dudes for nothing other than the fact they have money :smh:

This is the Game were talking about ... same dude that wrapped the EXTERIOR of a Ferrari in leather o0

Nobodys talking about his net worth.... Were making fun of his corny *** Jesus piece, a Jesus piece thats is literally wearing a Jesus piece. :lol:

game is clown shoes status, but i thought that leather wrapped rari was ill. impractical, but ill.

laugh.gif
That 2nd video was on Beavis and Butthead and when they played it I was in tears when they said is this the housewives of Detroit? 

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom