Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

71F1129B-2B67-44A9-A556-13C539327E3B.jpeg
Nlb9X.gif

Either people are dumb AF or I'm expecting to much from them.

Heard someone talking about how they went to the mall and it was pitiful. A lot of the stores were closed down and a couple and anchor stores like Macy's and JC Penny closed down.

Then following that sentence, they talked about a few things they liked and so, but decided to buy them online because it was cheaper and they didn't have to carry that stuff around.

In what world?

Either people are dumb AF or I'm expecting to much from them.

Heard someone talking about how they went to the mall and it was pitiful. A lot of the stores were closed down and a couple and anchor stores like Macy's and JC Penny closed down.

Then following that sentence, they talked about a few things they liked and so, but decided to buy them online because it was cheaper and they didn't have to carry that stuff around.

In what world?

Either im reading this wrong or....

The person found the items for cheaper...how is that wylin lol

I'm not saying it's right either, it's a huge moral dilemma. I'm not saying it should be like that, but that's how it is.

Either im reading this wrong or....

The person found the items for cheaper...how is that wylin lol
How can a person complain about stores closing but then on the same breath does not support their brick and mortar stores?

There's a reason why a lot of these company that build their foundation on brick and mortar are struggling. A reason why a lot of the malls around America are going under. Simply put people are buying online more and more, usually Amazon.

Lastly, the phrase I can find it cheaper online is totally ******** now a days. Most if not all th4 bro k and mortars have a price match policy.

But people are just saying that to not actually purchase on the store and doing it online even if the items are more expensive.

Yeah. The cheaper online things is a bit of a myth. It's more convenient than going out to a mall and spending your time there but the prices are gonna be comparable at a JCpenny to Amazon.

Also I like to try stuff on so blindly ordering things online is crazy to me

Back
Top Bottom