Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

tenor.gif

Attachments

• D9566399-9B89-460E-855E-D89D765F716D.gif
    D9566399-9B89-460E-855E-D89D765F716D.gif
    963 KB · Views: 6
The Lackin' Challenge is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Most of those have to be staged. Hopefully some impressionable kid obsessed with social media doesn't point his bb gun at the wrong person and end up a tragedy. :smh:

Of all the dumb social media trends, why you lacking takes the cake. I really hope it doesn't catch on.
I only point my firearm at something I intent to destroy. This **** ain't a toy.

I got a Styrofoam white cup full of that drank
Looking for that dank, my hustle game sharp as a shank
Big bank take little bank, 84's and candy paint
Trying to find some "Honey Love" my macking game is top rank

Arent those called swangas? Or 84s?

jape jape
@LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs

83's or 84's
swangers
elbows
pokes

hate these cotdamn rims... i don't seem them too much anymore in houston tbh

I hated them at the peak of their popularity, and to me they're just as dumb now as they were then. I'm from Killeen and I would see some cats try to emulate that by putting swangers on everything but slabs. I'm like "why'd you finance swingers to try to put them on Mazda 626 or a damn Malibu, like c/mon now, that's dumb"

The Lackin' Challenge is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Most of those have to be staged. Hopefully some impressionable kid obsessed with social media doesn't point his bb gun at the wrong person and end up a tragedy. :smh:

Of all the dumb social media trends, why you lacking takes the cake. I really hope it doesn't catch on.
I only point my firearm at something I intent to destroy. This **** ain't a toy.

Havent seen any vids of this, but im assuming cats going around pointing guns at folks for da likes is the new trend?

If that's the case, i CANNOT WAIT til they try the wrong one and end up getting smoked.

SO much going on in this video, the rock bottom drunk stumbling and falling then the Chyna looking chick giving them the DX salute the rotating middle finger combo.

The homie can barely stand and then takes a toss while someone is recording. What happened to helping your fellow man regardless of the situation?

I remember that. She lost a lot of points in my book because of that. It's not like she was hurting for the bread.

Janet was completely washed when the Al Mana cat hooked up with her too. This wasn't early to mid-90s Janet and her current appearance is terrible with the OD face tightening.

Back
Top Bottom