Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

i1wiz7.jpg

Apparently 2chainz got robbed while trying to buy weed cookies in San Francisco :lol:

i1wiz7.jpg

Apparently 2chainz got robbed while trying to buy weed cookies in San Francisco :lol:

Like them posts say next to it, dudes really corny running alone to brag about it. N get robbed ain't nothing you do about it sometimes, but all these bums getting online braggin about it is corny as hell. I'm sorry but I'm oldschool, thuggin and facebook/instagram just don't mix to me

Some places I've read said one of his people got shot, ain't nothing funny about that.

Last edited:
i1wiz7.jpg

It's not about the bragging so much
But alot of people assume SF( my home) as a soft *** city( still not as hard as Oakland) but its definately some spots you gotta watch out for
It's not all rainbows and nerds out there
But I don't condone my man Titty Boi getting robbed, don't care I like that dude lol

It's not about the bragging so much
But alot of people assume SF( my home) as a soft *** city( still not as hard as Oakland) but its definately some spots you gotta watch out for
It's not all rainbows and nerds out there
But I don't condone my man Titty Boi getting robbed, don't care I like that dude lol

I don't know where SF cats get that from. I never heard anyone call SF soft. I lived in the bay no one ever called the city soft, be all around the country never heard people saying its soft.

I'm not saying you lying I just never got that people had that impression about the Sucka Free City.

The moment I knew SF ain't nothing to play with was seeing one of dudes from the Pack get the worked in front of City Nights in downtown SF :lol:

Hunters Point, Fillmore, Mission and just like Dave Chappelle say ain't nothing Tender about the Tenderlion :rofl:

if lil homie copped with his own money

he earned with da blood sweat and tears, b

i cant even be mad at him for cherishing.

We was all young once. 
Doesn't matter. He looks like a clown. If he knew he was going to be walking in dirt and grass why not wear a different pair of shoes. Bet he's one of those dudes who tie plastic bags around his shoes when it rains.
I used to do this all the time back in the day wont even lie. But then I used to care a ton about my shoes.

In attempt to not crase them joints son was probably walkin mad slow like it was a sniper in the area or somethin. He stays next door but he left yesterday.

Its ridiculous when people cherish items to that extent. Might as well walk with them hanging around your neck.

nah they are doing it ..... i was referring to that horrible & out of place ps onto the kim k dress/couch

& drakes "customs" are horrible in every sense of the word

I don't know where SF cats get that from. I never heard anyone call SF soft. I lived in the bay no one ever called the city soft, be all around the country never heard people saying its soft.

I'm not saying you lying I just never got that people had that impression about the Sucka Free City.

The moment I knew SF ain't nothing to play with was seeing one of dudes from the Pack get the worked in front of City Nights in downtown SF :lol:

Hunters Point, Fillmore, Mission and just like Dave Chappelle say ain't nothing Tender about the Tenderlion :rofl:
I feel you but from my experience alot of people think of "Full House" when they think of SFC, to the common tourist that has never really seen the real SF and don't know that it's a "Sucka free city"
No tourist is going past 8th and market or going to the spots you are saying and they are not going to Cow Palace, Potrero Hill , Hayes Valley( not the gentrified half).
Put it this way from my experience people say to me it's such a nice city, blah,blah and I love my city but a certain stigma is attached to it..
But it also goes for people who really don't come to Texas, some people still think we all ride horses and have cowboy hats

Plastic bags on the shoes

Put another ******g pair of beaters or semibeaters in ur backpack or what not.

Jabronis i tell ya. I remember that in school.

I mean weve all done the plastic bags and socks for gloves/waterproofing feet if we didnt have any in an emergency snowday haha.

But wearing the bags for real over top? Naaaah

Back
Top Bottom