Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

DT7-bR-XcAEu1cr.jpg

I heard on the radio today that Delta is tightening the rules on service animals.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...les-for-onboard-service-animals-idUSKBN1F81G9
The guy on the radio said he saw a miniature pony on the plane once, like NT cats I thought to myself without pics it ain't happen.
6a01310fbc48d2970c01348715f1d9970c.jpg p1010065.jpg P1010061.jpg

Lady next to him doesn't look happy at all

Yeah, service miniature horses are definitely a thing. Our campus arena ramped up security this season but their list of allowable things listed them as "allowable" and I had never heard of them either.

Cretins. These pukes have zero shame, so I'll always rep posts that publicly expose them for the rotten wretches they are.

:smh: pretty sure once that came out it was also her last day.
And that is someone responsible for shaping young impressionable minds.
She may be responsible for shaping a small portion of a young persons mind, but the parents should responsible for the large portion of the impressionable mind. Some of these parents really need to get on their jobs, they just send their kids to school and think their job is done.:smh:

Sometimes our daughters come home from daycare with a few bad habits, we check those at home instantly.

20180108_200525-01.jpeg

NFL wildin ...

One is about to make 100+ million, the other might not play again

But it's all about performance.

I can't even name some of the backups that play the last two weeks. SMH

Never forget
Wow! All while Jimmy is being called the savior for the 49ers franchise. Not trying to derail the thread but this won’t change until we get a black NFL owner.

Back
Top Bottom