Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The supposed Kung Fu master was wildin' thinking he was doin' it. Talmbout he learned Kung Fu from Jesus and then getting beat to death. Dude who fought him wasn't the sensei, he was a student. Plenty of dojos and gyms will allow a challenge from an outsider, it happens all the time.

sweep the leg, sweep the leg!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I am not condoning that **** at all. When someone gives up or is incapacitated, the fight should end right there. Dude said "you got it" and was knocked out on the ground when dude was kicking him in the neck. However, I don't think that any sensei or gym or dojo can be taken seriously unless they are wiling to take challengers to prove their worth as fighters. I also believe that any martial art that doesn't implement full contact sparring is virtually useless.
well nowadays any martial art is useless if someone pulls out a gun on you lol.

Yeah that student was wrong with those two heel kicks to the face and neck. Those were probably the two blows that killed him. There is no way, the student at least shouldn't have been charged with murder.

This really depends on distance, who the gun is being pulled on, who is pulling it, and what type of gun we are talking about. In a close quarters situation with an untrained opponent, I would rather deal with a firearm than a knife attack.
Are you sure? Think about that one for a minute. 

This really depends on distance, who the gun is being pulled on, who is pulling it, and what type of gun we are talking about. In a close quarters situation with an untrained opponent, I would rather deal with a firearm than a knife attack.

Are you sure? Think about that one for a minute. 

u practice martials arts? U sound like u may know a thing or two about it

damn that was messed up. 
mean.gif
  How they weren't indicted for murder  is crazy.     When someones knocked out you don't stomp on his head like that.    Plus they just dragged him out the door.  They could of at least called 911 for the poor guy
mean.gif

No. That's not a real panda.

On that z money video, I initially thought his voice sounded funny on the hook... Then the verses started... What is son thinking.

Back
Top Bottom