Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Blunders/Botches don't make wrestling real, the intent is obviously not to hurt someone or hurt yourself. Idk why wrestling fans insist on being pedantic about it.

A97AC20C-D28E-4C6C-8090-765D4DC855BD.gif

Just to put it to rest..

Wrestling is fake
Reality shows are fake
80% of your favorite Netflix/TV shows are fake also

Who the hell cares :lol: they're all entertainment to someone at the end of the day. Don't worry about what the next man enjoys in their down time.

Uhh is this one of y'all girl? That's her dude directly behind her lol

I feel like the leopard print tattoo should have clued this chap in that she wasn't exactly a conservative gal.

still, she would have been left right there to complete her oral presentation.

:lol: @ my mental image of him finding this footage. *mouths "omg"*

I feel like the leopard print tattoo should have clued this chap in that she wasn't exactly a conservative gal.

still, she would have been left right there to complete her oral presentation.

:lol: @ my mental image of him finding this footage. *mouths "omg"*
Doubt it ....

I just can't imagine this is the first time she has done this ...

Lets not mention Antonio brown out here looking like the 6th heartbeat

Why are most cats with money so trash :smh:

I imagine being a rich/profitable man is like being a really attractive woman in that very few people of consequence are going to directly check you for anything you do.

son getting at least 4 inches of height from those jungle boots + lifts :lol:
son is probably most satisfied :lol:

son knee caps two-thirds the way up son legs
son would be 7 foot 2 from the knee cap down

you got me down here tripping out over Money's 28-inch femur tho.

...and I happen to like my colorful hair. :frown:

I imagine being a rich/profitable man is like being a really attractive woman in that very few people of consequence are going to directly check you for anything you do.

...and I happen to like my colorful hair. :frown:

That’s terrible. Someone should’ve told AB he can’t walk around looking like he witnessed Marty Mcfly play Johnny B Goode on stage :smh:

That’s terrible. Someone should’ve told AB he can’t walk around looking like he witnessed Marty Mcfly play Johnny B Goode on stage :smh:

it's the Bow Wow effect...if you never had a chance to develop into a real person before people started to like you, your ideas will never be challenged.

as we've established, a real friend would have NEVER let Wow post that he was at a Falcons game on a bye week. no peoples.

kinda makes me glad I grew up poor and ugly, had to earn my support. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom