Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She aint eem that fine tho.... Just another B grade Karsashian lol

People stay beasting over these slightly above average "Feathered Brunettes" the same way fools chased bottle blonde Pam Anderson lookalikes in the 90s :x :x :x

Da **** is wrong with that?

Give me a grey market Kim or Kourtney any day.:pimp:

She looks good to me too. But doesn't matter if she is a B grade KK or a certified dime, either way, simpin is not gonna' get you anywhere. I think that's all that Dank is sayin'. Simpin' ain't dead, it just moved to the web.

Right. Im not saying shes ugly... on the outside at least.

Just saying dudes that chase these kind of women exclusively for their faux-celeb looks stay loosing.

Last edited:
Bruhhh he's cooking on a shopping cart with bricks in it

:lol: :lol:

How'd you do that??

Dope though.
Honestly it was my British friend's idea. He literally just laid a brick grill in the ******g shopping cart :lol:

That dude is nuts, it cooked slow as hell to but it was damn good :lol:

You can't be serious. No one except you wants someones mouth hovering that close to a dispenser that's serving my beverage.

You act like dude has his crusty lips wrapped around the nozzle..

Would you be completely and utterly disgusted if he was pumping ice cream into his other hand?

Last edited:
I saw this and immediately thought of this thread(not really a person, but still)

Lol, I saw this shirt over the weekend in Footlocker. I wonder how many little kids I will rockin this shirt :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom