Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ImaginativePettyKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

Here's another video of the racist bigot ... clearly he has a problem with anyone that doesn't look like him and speak his language ....

If he loses his license and is disbarred, well deserve. No place for someone like that, especially since he represented Hispanic people. God know if he threw the case. **** him.

That racist lawyer obviously has mental issues.
I never realized how many people do until I got into mental health. Like he definitely has some sort of fixation. Could be irritability associated with hypomania or some like super mild psychosis. He’s obviously functioning seeing that he’s a lawyer. It would be interesting to see how he would respond to a mood stabilizer. Mental health symptoms do t always have to be overt and may not be noticeable until a pattern is formed or someone is monitored. A lot of people who are able to succeed in super demanding careers have hypo mania and just don’t exhibit the more socially unacceptable symptoms

That's not typical adult behavior, even the most extreme racist. He seriously acted like a child that couldn't have his way.

What a TIME to be Alive fellas. Grandpa probably picked up those moves in the army during WWII. The counter right hook against his opponent when he charged in was the perfect punch for the occasion. When you're as skilled as grandpa your greatest opponent is your ring IQ and deciding which punch to throw and at what time. I definitely took notes from this fight and I hope everyone else did. AMAZING.

What a TIME to be Alive fellas. Grandpa probably picked up those moves in the army during WWII. The counter right hook against his opponent when he charged in was the perfect punch for the occasion. When you're as skilled as grandpa your greatest opponent is your ring IQ and deciding which punch to throw and at what time. I definitely took notes from this fight and I hope everyone else did. AMAZING.

SophisticatedTanAstarte-size_restricted.gif

Young blood looked like trash lol.

Back
Top Bottom