Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

he had a flat tire, not a repo
mean.gif
i stand corrected just used to seeing whips repoed 6 months after income tax season

if you buy a $100k mercedes, you are not going to change your own tire..lol jk

That's not a $100k Mercedes and secondly I'll change my own tires until I'm too old to turn the wrench. I don't believe in paying someone else something you can do yourself... That's the problem with younger generations, that have had their *** wiped by mommy for too long...

It's sad today that probably 4 out 5 eighteen year old "Men" don't know how to change a spark plug in a push law mower.

3 out of 5 probably can't change a tire... lol

Last edited:
if you buy a $100k mercedes, you are not going to change your own tire..lol jk

That's not a $100k Mercedes and secondly I'll change my own tires until I'm too old to turn the wrench. I don't believe in paying someone else something you can do yourself... That's the problem with younger generations, that have had their *** wiped by mommy for too long...

It's sad today that probably 4 out 5 eighteen year old "Men" don't know how to change a spark plug in a push law mower.

3 out of 5 probably can't change a tire... lol

facts upon facts ... define generation. 13-28?

I've been a city dweller in the desert for 10 years, I don't mow lawns. Less than half the houses even have grass.

But I could fix your laptop/computer.

In reality oil change is wat every man should b able to do more essential n pretty easy

i see. the numbers are a bit high but this generation << older generations (fixing elektronics, cars etc.)
i can change a tire but ive never used a push law mower ... i drive it
ohwell.gif
bruh, do they really have NES and Dreamcast belt buckles 
roll.gif

i've never understood sleeve less hoodies, to me they just look stupid

Back
Top Bottom