Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nooooooooooooo

roll.gif

Clearly he knows how to hold a weapon, lol.

His hand is on the Mag of the AK, lol. And if he shot that pistol grip pump with one hand he wouldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The gun would probably flip out of his hand.

Gangsters can't fire a weapon... Thank god cus if they learned to shoot there would be a lot more malt liquor being poured out for the homies.

lmao look at the steering wheel on his stomach haha. How can he even drive that ****? I'm surprised he even fits in it. I own one, they are pretty tight inside.

Can't believe that moon landing photo is fake, totally ******, lol.

Last edited:
I dont understand why that moon landing picture is in here. Someone explain please.

I dont understand why that moon landing picture is in here. Someone explain please.
I'm guessing because someone photoshopped a moon in a moon landing pick. It's a crack at people would still believe we landed on the moon. Which we did..

Last edited:
Buy a lap dance and squeeze one next time you go.

**** will leave a hand print like you're casting a fossil.

Too many women too lazy to do some @#$@@% squats :smh: They'd rather spend 1000s on artificial booty than spend time building nice legs and an @#$ to go with it. How foolish do these scrawny/slim legged fake booty girls look :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom