Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Smh at the fighter in black. Fellas please tell your fighters to vary their attack. When a fighter telegraphs their punches and attacks without using feints and head movement, this happens. The fighter in white was open for the straight right but you have have to set it up. Pathetic.

Did you know at the end of the year HBO will no longer be in the boxing business?? That’s a goddamn tragedy. Best memories of my childhood were from hbo boxing.

Gotti/Ward trilogy
Tyson and Real Deal
The Golden Boy

Basically most of the iconic fights in boxing history were on HBO.

Full disclosure, I probably haven’t watched HBO boxing since 2006 or so. Does Roy Jones still do ringside announcing? lampley? George foreman?

Did you know at the end of the year HBO will no longer be in the boxing business?? That’s a goddamn tragedy. Best memories of my childhood were from hbo boxing.

Gotti/Ward trilogy
Tyson and Real Deal
The Golden Boy

Basically most of the iconic fights in boxing history were on HBO.

Full disclosure, I probably haven’t watched HBO boxing since 2006 or so. Does Roy Jones still do ringside announcing? lampley? George foreman?

I know comrade but fret not. had pants had pants will keep bringing us the Best amateur fights and I will keep the commentary going. Roy, Jim Lampley and Max K do the commentating.

2ylwdb49hus11.jpg

Reminds me of a chick at my old job. She was very pretty but felt the need to get Botox injections in her lips. Came back looking goofy. Insecurity is a booming business.

Back
Top Bottom