Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

SmartSelect_20181028-193420_Facebook.gif

:lol: let lil man have his fun.

Yea let em switch sides
mjlit2.png

patiently waiting for a sequel or remake. of all the movies that get unnecessary reboots... this film is the only one i really WANTED redone. imagine with todays graphics. imagine if john wick got tied to this world (a la this upcoming movie Glass) and it turns out thats why john wick is so good... hes actually grown Neo. so many possibilities.

partially unrelated note, the wachowskis brothers who made the matrix have both undergone surgeries to become the wachowskis sisters. crazy

patiently waiting for a sequel or remake. of all the movies that get unnecessary reboots... this film is the only one i really WANTED redone. imagine with todays graphics. imagine if john wick got tied to this world (a la this upcoming movie Glass) and it turns out thats why john wick is so good... hes actually grown Neo. so many possibilities.

partially unrelated note, the wachowskis brothers who made the matrix have both undergone surgeries to become the wachowskis sisters. crazy

Is a remake really necessary though? The movie holds up quite well for the most part.

Funny you mention the Wachowskis Bros, not gonna post their '18 pics but this what the dudes used to look like. :lol:

v1.cjsyMTcwO2o7MTc4NjU7MTIwMDs0NTU7NjUy

Why though :smh:

Does it matter? It's the catholic church, who knows why they do any of the crazy **** they do. Especially since the family's are willingly exposing their children to that abuse. They probably told them Jesus says they need it.

Is this some kind of prank? What the hell is going on here, :rofl:

She still sexy as hell. Saw her on DD S3 the other day :pimp:

Is a remake really necessary though? The movie holds up quite well for the most part.

Funny you mention the Wachowskis Bros, not gonna post their '18 pics but this what the dudes used to look like. :lol:

v1.cjsyMTcwO2o7MTc4NjU7MTIwMDs0NTU7NjUy

:rofl:shout to Sense 8, lol. That must have been an interesting reveal for their parents, :sick:

spiceman80 spiceman80 those cats haven't produced a half decent film since 'V for Vendetta'. After forcing myself to sit through 'Cloud Atlas' on Netflix I couldn't even be bothered with Sense 8. :smh:

Agreed with you on Carrie-Ann Moss. :pimp:

that sounds awful

Back
Top Bottom