Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

B63F620C-2D2E-432C-9C73-CC82E8B51388.jpeg

4FD5925C-64F7-493D-AE25-53FD3E898285.jpeg

A+ picture executions. :rofl:

That ***** lucky he didn't KO her ***, :smh:. I would have bodied her.
Props to Amber for that fly *** recovery :pimp:

What was playgirl trying to do? Mace the guy till he passed out then rob the store? Seems like she had no exit strategy.

My mans got a few hard hits on her right after that tray toss. Think someone switched her mace for AXE. :rofl:

bittersweet. he made a fool of himself acting like that in public...and then posting the video. which hurts us all. but then again i get his sentiment for being upset about the passive aggressiveness
I dont get his sentiments. There are consequences for your actions. You dont go to work and fall asleep, then get mad when someone takes and send a picture to your Supervisor in order for corrective action. Take your write up and keep it moving.

Instead, he acts like a moron and storms off thinking he's doing it. Now he doesnt have a job, can't use that as experience as reference and he can't collect. Who did he hurt? Nobody gave a **** after he left, he actually did them a favor as it's hard AF to get fired in some jobs.

Dumb **** ......

Last edited:

This wild lol , a professional bang out

200.gif

What an AMAZING event fellas. Too much to process but they need to bring this to the States ASAP. We wonder why Eastern Europe is dominating contact sports right now and this is why. Never seen this before in a controlled environment before. Fellas, you need to watch this video on repeat because the fight game is changing and you want to make sure that your fighters are prepared for this kind if fighting.

Back
Top Bottom