Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

6gkapkedf7221.jpg

@ignoranthood

forbes list for highest youtube earners in 2018 just came out. new champ is that lil kid ryans toys.... this child made 22 million to open and play with new toys. im siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. why did i go to college? this kid beat out the most famous socialites, the most famous gamers, some dudes who have their hands in EVERYTHING (the guys who got will smith to jump out the plane a while ago)....by opening toys. im a fool wilin and im not doing it.

look at how much theyre earning....
https://www.forbes.com/sites/natali...er-jake-paul-pewdiepie-and-more/#251945bf909a

^Its more to it than just opening toys. There's clearly some business savvy there from the parents.

^Its more to it than just opening toys. There's clearly some business savvy there from the parents.
oh very much so. iirc the dad was a toy maker himself. just experimented by posting videos of his kid playing with HIS toys and then it blew up. he quit making toys and starting filming his kid playing with other toys. the rest is 22 million dollar history. for sure business savvy. the parents are doing it RIGHT.

forbes list for highest youtube earners in 2018 just came out. new champ is that lil kid ryans toys.... this child made 22 million to open and play with new toys. im siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. why did i go to college? this kid beat out the most famous socialites, the most famous gamers, some dudes who have their hands in EVERYTHING (the guys who got will smith to jump out the plane a while ago)....by opening toys. im a fool wilin and im not doing it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/natali...er-jake-paul-pewdiepie-and-more/#251945bf909a
My son is addicted to this kids videos. I tell my girl all the time that this kid is caking.

He's got his own line of toys at Target, a new Hulu show, and I saw him on something else.

I need to buy a damn camera and get my 4yr old to review some toys. Its 2018, its too many hustles out here to not be rich, even as a child

Craziest thing is, theres a bunch of other channels making bank too, not Ryan Toys level bank, but there are tons of toy review channels raking in 500k -1m views on videos. The youtube kids app is a gold mine for viewership

Surprised Ninja is not on here, but I think this is just from youtube revenue.

Ninja makes a couple million a month now I think just off of streaming on twitch.

Surprised Ninja is not on here, but I think this is just from youtube revenue.

Ninja makes a couple million a month now I think just off of streaming on twitch.
yea this is specifically off youtube. and ninja is pretty much exclusively twitch. fortnite wouldve died by now if it wasnt for him tbh. he to fortnite, is like faze and optic were to cod when they came out with trickshotting. fortnite and twitch are both heavily invested in ninja to make sure he stays afloat. doing it.

All I know is my kids love to watch that **** and it keep them quiet. I can’t even wrap my head around the fact that they would rather watch him play toys then actually play with the same damn toys themselves but like I said they quite so I don’t even give a damn

Back
Top Bottom