Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Like a lot of NY cats .. quick with the mouth quick with the fingers but doodoo for hands.

Wish they would have came from the back and folded dude.

nyc-fade1.png
I got love for people out here, but hell yea. Alot of these cats get away with talki n extra out here. That **** doesn't fly elsewhere. All talk.

Soooo they walkin hand in hand wit they eyes closed?

Son did a full sprint before the flip even started. What was they lookin at?

Kicked that old man soul out. He play too much. Too old to be takin risks like that. He was probably an ******* his whole life and that one moment taught him about himself real quick.

I agree 100%. The old guy is a good example of retiring when you're in your prime. He clearly aged over night as I doubt in his prime he would've attacked in a straight line. The comedian did what young hungry lions do. The prep on the kick was amazing. His accuracy was great as well. Hard work in training camp pays off once again. You could tell the comedian respected the old man as he warned him not to take the fight. You show no greater respect to a fighting legend than to put him down which is exactly what he did. The production quality from DAZN gets better each fight. No wonder Canelo signed with them.

I’d put hands on homie if he did that around my way. Then again the deli people around my way about that action. That won’t fly in the Stuy.

You can't be serious fam? **** around and get stabbed up over him throwing a loaf a bread at another dude :rofl::rofl:

and he did this in brooklyn. :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom