Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I think the school should have given him another chance. Tell him if he does again he will be clipped.

But dude is wildin for losing his job over something like that. Then reaching for his religion and the first amendment to defend himself.

Just use preferred pronouns, it is really that simple.

hes a fool wilin for standing up for what he believes in to the point that hed lose his job over it? uh.... im not sure about that one chief

giphy.gif

i didnt catch it the first time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hes a fool wilin for standing up for what he believes in to the point that hed lose his job over it? uh.... im not sure about that one chief
Yes, yes he is.

So if they asked him to administer a biology test he would have this "it is against my religion" schtick too? Or history, or physics? Because technically those subjects, and many more, go against Christian teachings

He conditions of his employment changed, and he has to respect the wishes of transgender students. Last year my company told me that I had to stop using STATA and start using R. It was an inconvenience for me but I dealt with it. Ole boy should have just dealt with times changing.

And I mean really, he was cool with calling the student their new name but a pronoun was bridge too far :lol:. He is just hiding behind his religious freedom stuff to opt out of being decent to the kid.

But like I said, he should have been given a second chance with zero tolerance.

Instead of hiring/funding A agency why not use that money to feed the kids who can’t afford to eat. I swear man. Society is filled with people with ill intentions to catch a dollar by any means necessary.

Yeah it's astonishing.

"Good evening mam, our records indicate that you've failed to contact us regarding delinquent payment for the 12 chicken nuggets, 28 tater tots and 3 Capri Suns...." :stoneface:

Yeah it's astonishing.

"Good evening mam, our records indicate that you've failed to contact us regarding delinquent payment for the 12 chicken nuggets, 28 tater tots and 3 Capri Suns...." :stoneface:
Rhode Island school district hires collection agency to recoup missed lunch payments
jjsceoaa8xym14hpldip.jpg

Photo: Steve Debenport (iStock / Getty Images Plus)
We know school budgets are tough, but this seems extreme: The Cranston School District in Rhode Island has hired a collections agency to go after delinquent lunch accounts. The Providence Journal reports that a letter mailed to district parents announces that “The new collection agency, Transworld Systems, will begin pursuing debtors in January,” going after unpaid balances as low as $20.

The district has previously written off almost $100,000 in school lunch debt. This year, the deficit is hovering around $45,000, and previous efforts by the district to collect the funds have been unsuccessful, as students have been running up their lunch accounts without the funds to pay for them. The school district told local TV station NBC 10that the collection agency will be taking a “soft approach,” with requests for funds delivered via the mail rather than phone calls.

ad

Lunch deficits appear to be a pretty common problems for schools: On one hand, no one wants schoolchildren to go hungry; on the other, strapped school districts have a hard time dealing with this large of a deficit. Earlier this year, the state of Washington outlawed “lunch-shaming,” in which funds-strapped students were offered lesser meals of milk and bread, or were stamped on the hand to indicate their debt.

The Cranston schools’ chief operating officer, Raymond L. Votto Jr., explained to parents in that letter that “the district lunch program cannot continue to lose revenue.” However, he fortunately stressed that no student will be denied food: “Obviously we continue to feed our kids no matter what the balances are.”

Taken the the soft approach :stoneface:
Bunch of horse crap.
Meanwhile the prison population get to eat steak and eggs with 100% orange juice.

I read somewhere it’s more profitable to open and run prison than it is to open a school.

Yes, yes he is.

So if they asked him to administer a biology test he would have this "it is against my religion" schtick too? Or history, or physics? Because technically those subjects, and many more, go against Christian teachings

He conditions of his employment changed, and he has to respect the wishes of transgender students. Last year my company told me that I had to stop using STATA and start using R. It was an inconvenience for me but I dealt with it. Ole boy should have just dealt with times changing.

And I mean really, he was cool with calling the student their new name but a pronoun was bridge too far :lol:. He is just hiding behind his religious freedom stuff to opt out of being decent to the kid.

But like I said, he should have been given a second chance with zero tolerance.

No relation to this thread, but R as in the programming software?
tenor.gif

Bro...... the Lead technician of my internship made me use that ALL YEAR as part of my senior project. It was a PAIN but I ended being a god damn wiz at that by the end of it. My statistical data game is ON POINT now

No relation to this thread, but R as in the programming software?
tenor.gif

Bro...... the Lead technician of my internship made me use that ALL YEAR as part of my senior project. It was a PAIN but I ended being a god damn wiz at that by the end of it. My statistical data game is ON POINT now
Yep, that R. :lol:

Even worst they told me they are changing to SAS next year.

Back
Top Bottom