Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

E896E144-AEB9-408A-A346-D9BD582D75AB.jpeg

:rofl: Man

Host dude is funny. Funny direct questions

People too scared to be labeled as "problematic" will purposely NOT see the humor in this.

But this is hilarious man.

Last edited:
There was literally nothing funny about this other than the hosts accent, you ****ing played yourself.
Agree ... while in America we tip toe around questions and try to be politically correct, in other countries they are direct and dont believe in sugar coating the questions. The accents are not even funny because that's culturally theirs.

Her straight up-ness is doing it. Her half-*** exposure of men she’s slept with that book is wildin’.

Plus a lot of her ish feels forced. She had potential to be special man. She just a Basic IG model Tease.

I was at the local stripper emporium for my 1st bachelor party..One of my buddies got me a private dance from a girl who was a, no bs, 8.5/10 and all natural..Dance is going great, she’s progressively getting nastier like a good sloot should..Then she decides to go mining for gold..She turns her back towards me, looks over her shoulder and sticks a digit straight up the ole b-hole..She’s working it in and out in a seductive fashion (which is fine by me)..Well when she takes said digging tool outta her butt she’s got a couple stink nuggets on it but she dont realize it (cause strip clubs arent the most well lit of establishments). She then PUTS THE #CookieCrispFinger IN HER MOUTH!!..She tried to play it off like she didn’t just eat a little bit of turd, but we both know the truth..I was out after that. She tried to hug me but I ducked and dipped outta the private booth..
Not even sure why she would think something like that was sexy in the first place.

She needs a refund from whoever taught her that madness.

Back
Top Bottom