Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20190110-102823_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190110-102846_Samsung Internet.jpg
A "will tow" sign would have saved everyone the headache both the driver and ticket agent.

Do the titles influencer and verified have some weight in the real world?
I got MLK Mahatma Gandhi Marvin Gaye Jessie Owens Keith Haring Jackie Robinson Twisto Wu tang clan The Williams sisters Billy Beane the living legends and every mutha ****ing person I can give a hug too as the only influences in my life. And I dont think any of them care about a self promoting artist using his or her art to push a made up internet status for internet fame.

Frisco McDonald’s are off the hook lol
Was @ the one in sunnydale off Geneva and
Walked in on dude OD out on the floor.
I mean, the mcdonalds on haight@stanyan got shutdown recently because it was overrun by homeless people. McD requested the police to regularly remove the homeless from inside the restaurant, but they said they cannot do that. So I don’t know what’s going on here. SF has become too liberal and lenient when it comes to the homeless. Nobody should be homeless, but something has to be done, but nobody knows what the solution is.

I mean, the mcdonalds on haight@stanyan got shutdown recently because it was overrun by homeless people. McD requested the police to regularly remove the homeless from inside the restaurant, but they said they cannot do that. So I don’t know what’s going on here. SF has become too liberal and lenient when it comes to the homeless. Nobody should be homeless, but something has to be done, but nobody knows what the solution is.
nahh I always thought people were getting priced out their living qtrs. SF is wayyy
more expensive than NY.

Back
Top Bottom