Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

FlawlessPaleArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Dude is one of the godfathers of the new generation. Frfr.

:lol:

I was driving into work today and they were playing some cuts from Soulja boy coming to the breakfast club in NYC yesterday and he was wildin... :lol:

Soulja T-Sung is taking credit for all these new rappers and was saying he's the reason the internet rap stuff started and if it wasn't for him none of these new dudes would be on like that. Helped all of them in some way or another with money, place to stay, putting them on.

Then they played a cut from him and another rapper I assume Famous Dax and they were arguing on the interwebz with big chopper guns :lol:

Soulja really do think he's the godfather of these new rappers.

I've looked at this exact jump, at this exact station before, thought about it, and gone "Hell nah". I have been on the tracks there though.

I know that exact station and few others like it. I was on the track team in high school and few of my teammates successful made that jump. Did i jump? Hell nah. That 3rd rail will have you done.

Someone should really come up with a way for that tool to open so we can step up on it. Then we won't have to just hit things very high up.
How then, do you make up for the loss of height once the tool is opened fully? Jumping off would render the tool unsafe.

:lol:

I was driving into work today and they were playing some cuts from Soulja boy coming to the breakfast club in NYC yesterday and he was wildin... :lol:

Soulja T-Sung is taking credit for all these new rappers and was saying he's the reason the internet rap stuff started and if it wasn't for him none of these new dudes would be on like that. Helped all of them in some way or another with money, place to stay, putting them on.

Then they played a cut from him and another rapper I assume Famous Dax and they were arguing on the interwebz with big chopper guns :lol:

Soulja really do think he's the godfather of these new rappers.
As funny as it sounds, because it is Solja Boy, he has a legit claim.

A few dudes came out supporting what he was saying, Meek and Tyga being two of them.

And he did put a lot of dudes on, whether it was riding their waves or not, Solja was there.

Crazy ...

On a side note, when he went at Drake for using his bars, I lost it.

Back
Top Bottom